Drive (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 31) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 31, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order February 5 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $41.99 (Full Slip) - $42.99 (Single Lenti) - $43.99 (Double Lenti) - $149.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - Box Set
Note:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab x Rory Kurtz features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
One Click: Scorpion jacket design fabric cover with inner box. 600 sets, Numbered 1-600. (Limited to 1 copy per order).
Full Slip: Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000. (Limited to 2 copies per order).
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

DRV_FS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_LS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_DLS_PACKSHOT_2000x.jpgDRV_overall_box_5000x.jpg
135172765_223627392633323_7272614196534738734_o.jpg

Last edited:
The back side of my Boxset where the scorpion is on the jacket the Shrink wrap has an oval cut out that was clearly done during production because it was a perfectly symmetrical cut.
It is a decent size hole, just curious if anyone else had this on there Boxset.
I keep most of my stuff sealed, although this did let me touch the fabric which felt quite real.

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
Is there anyone else still waiting on a OC from the GB in the US? I haven’t had any tracking updates since the 8th.

Is there anyone else still waiting on a OC from the GB in the US? I haven’t had any tracking updates since the 8th.
I was about to say the same because my Tenet order is already at customs in New York. I also have a different package from someone off Reddit that has the same "Proccessed Through Facility"
status and they both have the same time as when they were proccesed so hopefully i see movement on them soon.

Edit: the date on both are May 11th

Reactions: Shark
I was about to say the same because my Tenet order is already at customs in New York. I also have a different package from someone off Reddit that has the same "Proccessed Through Facility"
status and they both have the same time as when they were proccesed so hopefully i see movement on them soon.

Edit: the date on both are May 11th
Same. My direct Tenet order shipped, processed and received in about a week after release date. My Drive has been showing "processed through facility" since May 11th as well.

Reactions: Shark
To anyone who joined the Drive GB in the US and still waiting on their order to be delivered. There are issues with both HKPost not sending out stuff but updating tracking to reflect that it has been sent out; as well as massive delays in random at US regional ISC's.

Please message @MGD with your tracking # if the parcel doesnt show it has arrived in the US so he can consolidate all the info. I will reach out to Manta with the information to initiate a trace.

I got my 2nd EMS parcel shipped (as per HKPost) on April 23rd last Friday (Jun 2nd);

Here is the journey by foot for reference :shipped:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD
To anyone who joined the Drive GB in the US and still waiting on their order to be delivered. There are issues with both HKPost not sending out stuff but updating tracking to reflect that it has been sent out; as well as massive delays in random at US regional ISC's.

Please message @MGD with your tracking # if the parcel doesnt show it has arrived in the US so he can consolidate all the info. I will reach out to Manta with the information to initiate a trace.

I got my 2nd EMS parcel shipped (as per HKPost) on April 23rd last Friday (Jun 2nd);

Really appreciate the follow up and this is reassuring a little bit.

bought an extra steelbook from ebay and its full with scuff marks.. no other damage or any signs of use though... is this a common problem with this release or was this just unlucky? got it pretty cheap so its ok with me, i guess

Same same but different.

:p

5FAC470A-C0FD-4F3D-B28D-4416442A1BE4.jpeg

I initially thought that the DL would have been my preferred edition, but the Fullslip grew on me and I am going mad for it :drool:

The finishes used works so well on both front and back, BUT IT IS THE BACK ARTWORK THAT I CANT GET ENOUGH OF :oohyeah: I have the back of the Fullslip facing to display, it looks like it is a painting :Snap: THIS IS A Masterpiece:notworthy:

8C70408D-1A2D-4B20-9817-0FE3FF353245.jpeg

4FBCCD52-4106-4A4B-ACAB-9570EA903769.jpeg

732F3C71-FBAD-471E-B235-2D0B48199108.jpeg15E54582-D2AD-470F-99F9-E517F450F07A.jpegAFD2A177-CA22-45E8-9C9E-DB35A1051C30.jpeg

Last edited:
Really nice. Mine is still held by custom for now about a week.... :dizzy:
not so sure if you mean HK Custom but my TENET ML has been held at HK Custom for almost 4 weeks till it's arrived to me (normally it took less than a week)
bad thing was they unsealed my full slip (but steelbook was still sealed) lucky everything was still intact...
hope yours are fine

Reactions: Para
not so sure if you mean HK Custom but my TENET ML has been held at HK Custom for almost 4 weeks till it's arrived to me (normally it took less than a week)
bad thing was they unsealed my full slip (but steelbook was still sealed) lucky everything was still intact...
hope yours are fine
Sorry for my late response.
It has arrived already. Thanks to @Aniv for this GB.

• Friendly
Reactions: goufcustom and Aniv