Mondo Drunk Bus by Jason Edmiston

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Tomorrow, we have two new posters for a couple of recent indie titles we really like: DRUNK BUS and IN THE EARTH.

Let us give you some background on DRUNK BUS: Pineapple Tangaroa has been a great friend and supporter of Mondo, for the better part of a decade. So when we saw that he was co-starring in this upcoming film, we knew we had to do something special.

We reached out to Jason Edmiston, one of Pineapple's close friends and one of his favorite artists ... and asked him to set aside room in his schedule to celebrate DRUNK BUS, the filmmakers, and our friend Pineapple. We don't get to do things like this often, and we hope you like the poster (and story) as much as we do.

Next up is our second poster for Ben Wheatley's newest: IN THE EARTH. Our friends at NEON let us know that they had this incredible alternate art by Richard Wells in their back pocket, and we were all over it.

Both posters are available Friday, 5/21, at 11AM Central on The Drop.

DRUNK BUS Screenprinted Poster. Art by Jason Edmiston. Printed by DL Screenprinting. 18" x 24". Edition of 175. Expected to ship in August 2021. Ships Worldwide. $50.
1.jpg

@spass I have not seen the movie, just posting the info along, but Edmiston did the poster and he rocks. When I get done posting the 10 other threads that I need to post in the next hour I'll get to the trailer, lol

• Haha
Reactions: spass
@mllNY Agree on Edmiston, one of my favorite artist and this looks badass. Might try for it even without having seen the movie.

@spass I've done blind poster buys in the past, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
I did go for it. Was ready at the drop and thought I was lucky to score one. Now it's still avail 5 hours later, lol. :rofl: :rofl:

Still, hope I like the film as the print is still badass and I cannot wait to have it in hand.

Still in stock. :rofl:

Anyway. I saw the film last night and thought it was really really cool. Hope it gets a cool physical release, because I'm deffo gonna see it again. So now I'm even more made up about getting the print. Bring it. :D