Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: June 25, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $34.99

6337217_sa.jpg;maxHeight=1000;maxWidth=1000.jpeg

Last edited:
I wish there was a way that we in the UK could order direct from best buy and target. You watch we'll get this but it won't say dumbo as its an easier copy out for European mass production. Becayse the French will need La Dumbo, the Italians Il Dumbo, the Irish that eejit Dumbo and so on, and so on.

I saw this last week and it's nowhere near as bad as it's being made out to be. I mean, it's fine but not great. Dumbo himself is super expressive and wonderful though. Also Keaton is really fun to watch. I wish the same could be said about the other human actors in it.

I was gonna buy this on Blu-ray eventually because I've got all of Burton's other movies, and this art is really making it a day 1 purchase for me.

I'll probably skip watching this at the cinema and wait for iTunes, or if the steelbook's good enough, get it.

I wish there was a way that we in the UK could order direct from best buy and target. You watch we'll get this but it won't say dumbo as its an easier copy out for European mass production. Becayse the French will need La Dumbo, the Italians Il Dumbo, the Irish that eejit Dumbo and so on, and so on.
Well that post isn't racist against the Irish at all......

What are the UK getting? Dumbo Innit?

I just watched it and really bad it hasn’t been as successful as it should be! I loved it! Why people are not liking it is crazy but I did and I will buy it as soon as it comes out....

• Thanks
Reactions: djfab
Not that I would ever complain about a glossy finish, but this one might look ok in matte