Navan/Ireland
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

44679910_2445045422178664_9107001049020891136_n.jpg

Filmarena Facebook

Dear collectors,

we have hot news.

Studio Disney offered Tim Burton's DUMBO (2019) Generic SteelBook. We will be pleased to support this proven and popular brand and we are ordering the SteelBook for FAC edition and also for classic sale.

Regards,
HC

Very early announcement

Will be in for the zavvi WWA and blufans WEA

Very early announcement

Will be in for the zavvi WWA and blufans WEA
Unless Blufans doesn't pick this up. It's not like they haven't missed live-action Disney's before (POTC, Cinderella, Maleficent, John Carter, The Lone Ranger, Pete's Dragon...).

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Unless Blufans doesn't pick this up. It's not like they haven't missed live-action Disney's before (POTC, Cinderella, Maleficent, John Carter, The Lone Ranger, Pete's Dragon...).

I think since Disney basically announced all animation to live action bar Cinderella (the future wasn’t clear) that they will 100% do dumbo, Aladdin, Mulan, lion king, Lady and the Tramp and so on

I don’t count the others you mention except Petes dragon

I think since Disney basically announced all animation to live action bar Cinderella (the future wasn’t clear) that they will 100% do dumbo, Aladdin, Mulan, lion king, Lady and the Tramp and so on
Hey, I'm all for it, but I don't know if Disney announcing anything means Blufans automatically does it, maybe it does...
I don’t count the others you mention except Petes dragon
Why? They also missed Alice through the looking Glass (if the others are too old).

Hey, I'm all for it, but I don't know if Disney announcing anything means Blufans automatically does it, maybe it does...
Why? They also missed Alice through the looking Glass (if the others are too old).

I mean I count John carter etc as Disney films but meant animation adaptations

Obs maleficent but still not good enough.

I didn’t mean it automatically means they will do it but I can see them doing the big live action films that I mentioned

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k