Dumbo (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 7, 2019
Purchase links: Nova - Kimchi - YesAsia (Pre-order on July 24 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $38.99 (Nova) - $37.99 (Kimchi) - $47.99 (YesAsia)

67270018_2290788560990989_5185568493273088000_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I know that’s my concern. What if they cancel, this could be the only premium Ed available.
They have not cancelled much honestly but some titles take them years to get around doing them. So it just depends on how long you feel like waiting to own a premium copy. This also is far under the amount of extras that would come with a FA release of course. But pricing matches that as well

• Helpful Post
Reactions: snow flake
They have not cancelled much honestly but some titles take them years to get around doing them. So it just depends on how long you feel like waiting to own a premium copy. This also is far under the amount of extras that would come with a FA release of course. But pricing matches that as well

Yep think I will wait for FA release but will keep an eye on this in case they cancel their release
Thanks

Secured via Novamedia’s website! I love their customer service (best in the industry I think even better than Manta’s) and I think I earned loyalty points which most retailers don’t have.

Was tempted to snag their Incredibles 2 SM Life release as well but funds are tight as more releases from HDZeta Manta and Blufans on the horizon