Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 2, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥7,990
Note: Limited to 2000 copies

61U2DOffwdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Wow, that’s pricey for a bare steelbook. You can get a massive box full of goodies with the same steelbook from Fnac for the same money

Wow, that’s pricey for a bare steelbook. You can get a massive box full of goodies with the same steelbook from Fnac for the same money
You mean you can get a FilmArena fullslip full of goodies for the same money.
Wait, what massive Fnac box... *went looking*

Oh, nah, that box sucks, has nothing in it - same $8 paperback you can buy separately, same CD soundtrack you can buy separately (or stream for free), and 1 larger card with a fancy name 'lithograph'. But I understand what you mean, same price with all of that. Japan always had crazy prices, if I ever bought anything from there, was because it wasn't available anywhere else, and I really wanted it, and that purchase immediately became the most expensive edition in the collection, and stayed as such until... the next purchase from Japan. Like the 11-DVD two box season 1 of Dark Angel in 2001, or the 24 series BD boxset last year, that I finally budged and got.

Last edited:
You mean you can get a FilmArena fullslip full of goodies for the same money.
Wait, what massive Fnac box... *went looking*

Oh, nah, that box sucks, has nothing in it - same $8 paperback you can buy separately, same CD soundtrack you can buy separately (or stream for free), and 1 larger card with a fancy name 'lithograph'. But I understand what you mean, same price with all of that. Japan always had crazy prices, if I ever bought anything from there, was because it wasn't available anywhere else, and I really wanted it, and that purchase immediately became the most expensive edition in the collection, and stayed as such until... the next purchase from Japan. Like the 11-DVD two box season 1 of Dark Angel in 2001, or the 24 series BD boxset last year, that I finally budged and got.
Same here, I only buy things from Japan if they are truly exclusive. Most recent Lighthouse release is a great example of that, super happy with that edition!

Reactions: Lenny Nero