Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 49) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $149.98 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Slide Open Box with Premium Tray, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. (Duke's Signet Ring Replica, Sealing Wax, Paperweight).

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_FS_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpg
Dune_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
I mean: they're releasing amazing editions on a regular basis and I love this!
I just hope the expensive memorabilia part isn’t too regular. I can see them including something with this though.
And they’ve probably made a deal with the company making the ZSJL Motherboxes

Reactions: Mokum
So this is ME#50, what's happened to numbers 42-49? Strange they keep doing this, they've already skipped over 4 or 5 numbers presumably as they were set aside for titles they haven't been able to release yet (Scarface for example)

So this is ME#50, what's happened to numbers 42-49? Strange they keep doing this, they've already skipped over 4 or 5 numbers presumably as they were set aside for titles they haven't been able to release yet (Scarface for example)
they know if you buy 50 for the movie, you will buy 42-49 for the numbers in the shelf :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Rady
I’m guessing 42-49 are literally the other announcements on that post. Inception, prestige, dark knight trilogy, the batman, 2001, the suicide squad, the matrix etc

No point releasing them in number order if some are taking longer than others with approvals etc. These titles are all WB too and they are shy on artworks. So I imagine for manta if one is ready before the other but it’s a later release number then just go ahead with it anyway otherwise it’s a lot of wasted time and waiting around. You will get those missing numbers eventually. I don’t see what the problem is

But then this also falls under what I said before that maybe manta shouldn’t announce so many upfront. Like film arena. Just asking for delays and numbering issues

I’m guessing 42-49 are literally the other announcements on that post. Inception, prestige, dark knight trilogy, the batman, 2001, the suicide squad, the matrix etc

No point releasing them in number order if some are taking longer than others with approvals etc. These titles are all WB too and they are shy on artworks. So I imagine for manta if one is ready before the other but it’s a later release number then just go ahead with it anyway otherwise it’s a lot of wasted time and waiting around. You will get those missing numbers eventually. I don’t see what the problem is

But then this also falls under what I said before that maybe manta shouldn’t announce so many upfront. Like film arena. Just asking for delays and numbering issues

Problem is there still hasn't been a ME22, ME28 we think was for Scarface which last update was they couldn't get approved, just why? If Dune's the next one give that the next available number why not do that?

I've kept this list up to date in the ML retailer thread

ME#1 - Man of Steel
ME#2 - The Revenant
ME#3 - Constantine
ME#4 - Kingsman
ME#5 - Walter Mitty
ME#6 - Fight Club
ME#7 - La La Land
ME#8 - Logan
ME#9 - Fantasic Beasts
ME#10 - Alien Covenant
ME#11 - Wonder Woman
ME#12 - Ex Machina
ME#13 - Planet of the Apes
ME#14 - Se7en
ME#15 - Justice League
ME#16 - Dunkirk
ME#17 - Ready Player One
ME#18 - Shape of Water
ME#19 - Greatest Showman
ME#20 - Deadpool 2
ME#21 - First Man
ME#22 - ?
ME#23 - Inglorious Basterds
ME#24 - Aquaman
ME#25 - A Star is Born
ME#26 - Us
ME#27 - Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
ME#28 - ?
ME#29 - Joker
ME#30 - Birds of Prey
ME#31 - Drive
ME#32 - Tenet
ME#33 - ?
ME#34 - Interstellar
ME#35 - ?
ME#36 - ?
ME#37 - Her
ME#38 - Wonder Woman 1984
ME#39 - ZS Justice League
ME#40 - Blade Runner
ME#41 - Godzilla vs Kong
ME#42
ME#43
ME#44
ME#45
ME#46
ME#47
ME#48
ME#49
ME#50 - Dune

I like when retailers let us know what they're planning to release, helps with planning what to buy and what to skip. Now I know this is coming soon I'm definitely not going to bother picking up any of the WWA steels, I'll just wait for this

Reactions: Lenny Nero
I just hope the expensive memorabilia part isn’t too regular. I can see them including something with this though.
And they’ve probably made a deal with the company making the ZSJL Motherboxes
TBH I find the memorabilia to be a nice addition to those wanting the steelbook only (as long as this doesn't affect other editions' price ofc).

Reactions: goufcustom
Problem is there still hasn't been a ME22, ME28 we think was for Scarface which last update was they couldn't get approved, just why? If Dune's the next one give that the next available number why not do that?

I've kept this list up to date in the ML retailer thread

ME#1 - Man of Steel
ME#2 - The Revenant
ME#3 - Constantine
ME#4 - Kingsman
ME#5 - Walter Mitty
ME#6 - Fight Club
ME#7 - La La Land
ME#8 - Logan
ME#9 - Fantasic Beasts
ME#10 - Alien Covenant
ME#11 - Wonder Woman
ME#12 - Ex Machina
ME#13 - Planet of the Apes
ME#14 - Se7en
ME#15 - Justice League
ME#16 - Dunkirk
ME#17 - Ready Player One
ME#18 - Shape of Water
ME#19 - Greatest Showman
ME#20 - Deadpool 2
ME#21 - First Man
ME#22 - ?
ME#23 - Inglorious Basterds
ME#24 - Aquaman
ME#25 - A Star is Born
ME#26 - Us
ME#27 - Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
ME#28 - ?
ME#29 - Joker
ME#30 - Birds of Prey
ME#31 - Drive
ME#32 - Tenet
ME#33 - ?
ME#34 - Interstellar
ME#35 - ?
ME#36 - ?
ME#37 - Her
ME#38 - Wonder Woman 1984
ME#39 - ZS Justice League
ME#40 - Blade Runner
ME#41 - Godzilla vs Kong
ME#42
ME#43
ME#44
ME#45
ME#46
ME#47
ME#48
ME#49
ME#50 - Dune

I like when retailers let us know what they're planning to release, helps with planning what to buy and what to skip. Now I know this is coming soon I'm definitely not going to bother picking up any of the WWA steels, I'll just wait for this
Well they will happen. Don’t panic and just chill. We thought Dunkirk was gone for then boom. Scarface can still happen.

I have the whole manta catalogue in front of me, I don’t need a list to see what’s released and when they are on the shelf the numbers don’t matter lol. It’s not like you store them with the gaps for the missing releases. You just slot them in when they come out

I like it too but maybe 3 or 4. Not 17 lol. That’s when there’s problems

Last edited:
TBH I find the memorabilia to be a nice addition to those wanting the steelbook only (as long as this doesn't affect other editions' price ofc).
I love memorabilia too. Im a collector of all kinds of film stuff. And maybe with ZSJL it don’t wow me enough or mean enough to me to want a mother box and maybe in the future it will be a film and item more suitable to me. I just meant I hope they don’t do this with every release. If you wana get into film memorabilia/ collectibles then start a new company or a new range in the current company.

Well they will happen. Don’t panic and just chill. We thought Dunkirk was down for then boom. Scarface can still happen.

I have the whole manta catalogue in front of me, I don’t need a list to see what’s released and when they are on the shelf the numbers don’t matter lol. It’s not like you store them with the gaps for the missing releases. You just slot them in when they come out

I like it too but maybe 3 or 4. Not 17 lol. That’s when there’s problems

How do you know I don't? I keep telling you a need more shelf space...

And I am chill, I'm not panicking...

Angry Bobs Burgers GIF

How do you know I don't? I keep telling you a need more shelf space...

And I am chill, I'm not panicking...

Angry Bobs Burgers GIF
Well that’s why you need more shelf space! :LOL:

Imagine if you actually had the gaps LOL. That would be as crazy as me keeping the steels and slips separate losing double the storage space :confused: