Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 49) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $149.98 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Slide Open Box with Premium Tray, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. (Duke's Signet Ring Replica, Sealing Wax, Paperweight).

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_FS_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpg
Dune_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
Well that’s why you need more shelf space! :LOL:

Imagine if you actually had the gaps LOL. That would be as crazy as me keeping the steels and slips separate losing double the storage space :confused:
You don't... do you? Oo

Whoa, no way! They actually made the steelbook I wished for, even with whole 3 other existing ones!

Looks perfect and glad it's jumped the queue past some of the back catalogue titles they announced last year. Though that being said where's Suicide Squad?

EDIT: obviously the OC box has to be in the same design as the below

View attachment 524988

Walmart, I think, released a sturdy box with that design (with a simple cardboard box with an amaray inside, with space to put in a second movie), it looks good, so I wish MantaLab, or FilmArena, does that too!

I'd love to see that steel paired with this poster on either a FS or lenti.. It's probably the best theatrical poster for the film imo.

View attachment 524989
Yeah, very nice color gamma of gray and gold.

dont you mean the name of UCDA? :LOL:
Ultra Collector's Dune Abomination
U C Dead Arrakis

Looking good. My last few premiums have been Manta so I'm super glad I held off buying the WWA and waited for this steel :thumbs:

Reactions: gAnX
You don't... do you? Oo

I did. Stopped it the start of last year when I moved. But yeah I had the slip (lenti/ FS) in a protector and the steel next to it in a protector. And that’s how I stored them. Lol, every single premium. And I have a lot of them. madness I know. But it was easier to see the steelbook that way instead of opening the whole package

The day the bestbuy steelbook was released, scalpers already had it up for $100… freaking crazines.

You think that’s bad check out the screen poster drops sometime. Sell out in less than 60 seconds and have 350 - 500 print run

I did. Stopped it the start of last year when I moved. But yeah I had the slip (lenti/ FS) in a protector and the steel next to it in a protector. And that’s how I stored them. Lol, every single premium. And I have a lot of them. madness I know. But it was easier to see the steelbook that way instead of opening the whole package
I was always interested who are people 'protecting' it from. You're not going to sell them, are you? And they will outlast your biologically imperfect body anyway.
If only from dust, seeing as most collectors don't have glass doors for some reason...

I was always interested who are people 'protecting' it from. You're not going to sell them, are you? And they will outlast your biologically imperfect body anyway.
If only from dust, seeing as most collectors don't have glass doors for some reason...

uTnWtaL.gif

Erm... so they don’t scratch against each other! Gloss and matte steels scratch. So do slips

9E6533A5-CDC2-4B1E-A453-C317E5BFEA61.jpeg

I fecking love that @Flloydo was just told he has a biologically imperfect body :LOL::rofl:
I’m honestly offended. I Once did a test on my face and it was perfectly symmetrical! Was perfect. Had these shape things and everything. So I just assumed my body was the same. :dunno:

Now I need to go back to the drawing board.

Erm... so they don’t scratch against each other! Gloss and matte steels scratch. So do slips
But that just looks bad in my opinion. And you don't need to squeeze them inside of your shelf. Just put them next to each other and they will be fine.
But then again, people put plastic sheets on their couch so it doesn't get dirty ...

But that just looks bad in my opinion. And you don't need to squeeze them inside of your shelf. Just put them next to each other and they will be fine.
But then again, people put plastic sheets on there couch so it doesn't get dirty ...
But I don’t care about your opinion on how my collection looks lol.

Although I agree the plastic sheets on sofas is so f**king weird. I think that’s an American thing. Always in south central gangsta films

I fecking love that @Flloydo was just told he has a biologically imperfect body :LOL::rofl:
I didn't mean him personally, just all of our slowly dying bodies in general.

creepy grim reaper GIF

Oh, yeah, maybe, tiny scratches visible up close under a particular angle. If I started caring about that, I'd go nuts.
Maybe that's why I prefer matte steels. :smuggrin:

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo
Wait! I’m not the only one who keeps steels/ slips/ editions in poly bags or protectors. I’m so confused lol. I didn’t ask for this abuse on my style. How the f**k had this even happened. The attacks!! :bag:

I even keep my vinyl in protectors lol

FA2E24FC-8EE6-4D7D-9F9B-10421ABE66E1.jpeg

Wait! I’m not the only one who keeps steels/ slips/ editions in poly bags or protectors. I’m so confused lol. I didn’t ask for this abuse on my style. How the f**k had this even happened. The attacks!! :bag:

I even keep my vinyl in protectors lol

and none of this would have ever happened if ML just didn't skip numbers :LOL::rofl: