Dune (2021) (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 49) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 29 May 27, 2022 (TBC) READ THIS
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on February 25, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $149.98 (Box Set) - $56.99 (Full Slip) - $57.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 900 Sets, Numbered 1-900. Slide Open Box with Premium Tray, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On. (Duke's Signet Ring Replica, Sealing Wax, Paperweight).

Dune_Overall-Packshot_Box_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_FS_5000x.jpgDune_Overall-Packshot_DLS_5000x.jpg
Dune_steelbook.jpg

Last edited:
Well it was never mentioned at the start. I haven't been on this thread in ages and so info obviously changed since the announcement. Not even the beauty shots mentioned 3D.

But thanks for trying to make me look stupid.... :thumbs:

And thanks for the confirmation @misformatt

No one's trying. And I'm sure Lutzo meant it in good fun. I know I do. :)

You could have ended it after your post to misformatt. One can forget, not an issue, can happen to anyone, and move on.

Case in point (and you've made several posts since, while the info was here all along):

Great to see it comes with all disc options.
:thumbs:

Probably try for the DL as the full slip is the same artwork as the steelbook
(n)

Instead you questioned the info in the OP - as if the info was pulled from my rear end - and claimed it wasn't on the site, while it was, hence the screen shot.

You later deleted your post when you realized it was an error.

The info has been in here since February 11, once the listing showed up on Collectong site. Nothing's changed since. Pack shots from Manta Lab rarely show discs, if at all, best to check the listing's details.

Did you end up getting the DL? No, I'm not selling. :p

Reactions: Lutzo
No one's trying. And I'm sure Lutzo meant it in good fun. I know I do. :)

You could have ended it after your post to misformatt. One can forget, not an issue, can happen to anyone, and move on.

Case in point (and you've made several posts since, while the info was here all along):

Instead you questioned the info in the OP - as if the info was pulled from my rear end - and claimed it wasn't on the site, while it was, hence the screen shot.

You later deleted your post when you realized it was an error.

The info has been in here since February 11, once the listing showed up on Collectong site. Nothing's changed since. Pack shots from Manta Lab rarely show discs, if at all, best to check the listing's details.

Did you end up getting the DL? No, I'm not selling. :p
Sorry if I felt as if I had to explain why I didn't realise it came with the 3D disc when the stupidity police made a sharp intervention...

I follow hundreds of threads here over a span of nearly 10 years. I can't help if I forget things from time to time.

You could have let it go after your post too but instead you opted to check over my post history in the thread to further make me look even more silly.....

Nice.

Last edited:
Sorry if I felt as if I had to explain why I didn't realise it came with the 3D disc when the stupidity police made a sharp intervention...

I follow hundreds of threads here over a span of nearly 10 years. I can't help if I forget things from time to time.

You could have let it go after your post too but instead you opted to check over my post history in the thread to further make me look even more silly.....

Nice.
I don't think it's necessary, but if I actually offended you or pushed the stupid joke a bit too far, I sincerely apologize. I just sooo wanted to be one of the cool-meme-kids for a second :)

Nice.
noice GIF

Question... do the majority of you actually like the cookie cutter effect? I honestly hate it and don't really understand its purpose... is it supposed to add depth? I'd rather they just left it flat, since the spot gloss highlights the characters anyway. Was expecting more holofoil on the FS too, similar to how they've done the title. Love the steelbook though!

Reactions: Flloydo
Question... do the majority of you actually like the cookie cutter effect? I honestly hate it and don't really understand its purpose... is it supposed to add depth? I'd rather they just left it flat, since the spot gloss highlights the characters anyway. Was expecting more holofoil on the FS too, similar to how they've done the title. Love the steelbook though!

I think this FS is pretty underwhelming in hand. I should have gone with the bowling pins.

Reactions: Noodles