paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 14, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart - Gruv
Price: $44.97 (Amazon) - $34.96 (Walmart - Gruv)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

71PYDajVTwL._SL1500_.jpg

81MzsGsYXKL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What cha mean ? Or what does he mean ?
Yeah sorry I was just kidding around, there obviously were some but we're likely never going to see them unless he has a significant change of heart.

Just noticed this is releasing in the USA 2 weeks before the UK + Ireland, any chance more copies of it become available from Amazon USA?

It's your HDN duty to post photos upon receiving the hallowed steelbook!
An absolutely GORGEOUS Steelbook but the tiny little dents on the back plate are annoying as heck.

I’m also quite furious that the title on the spine doesn’t match with EITHER of the other releases like COME ON.

Attachments

• IMG_0029.jpeg
    IMG_0029.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0030.jpeg
    IMG_0030.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0031.jpeg
    IMG_0031.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0033.jpeg
    IMG_0033.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0034.jpeg
    IMG_0034.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
An absolutely GORGEOUS Steelbook but the tiny little dents on the back plate are annoying as heck.

I’m also quite furious that the title on the spine doesn’t match with EITHER of the other releases like COME ON.
I sold my 4K steelbook of part 1 a while back when I got the 'pain box' version, when they announced that new steelbook I kinda kicked myself at first but then it was clear from the mock-ups already that they won't match at all, not the fronts and not the spines + even the fonts are different. Part 1 uses a 3D logo while part 2 uses a 2D one. Warner really used to be better at that stuff when I look back at things like the LotR Extended box sets, where they all freakin matched and came out 3 years apart from one another.