Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 30, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon
Price: $34.95

71ys2vRHsvL._SL1500_.jpg

As mentioned in the UK thread, a very nice glossy SB. Teaser art night kit be the best out there but it really pops.

Love the movie and more than happy with this one.

Reactions: Noodles
Intrigued enough to watch it when it’s streaming but can’t jump into a blind buy
It’s a really fun movie. There were something’s i laughed at, bc they were from d&d (though I think the one I’m thinking if I only recall seeing it in EverQuest), but a friend who doesn’t do MMOs or D&D liked it too.

I don't care for fantasy, and all I know about D&D is some location names, like Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, as those were high-profile multi-disc PC game releases in the late 90's and early 00's, but also really liked this movie.
It's a real fun adventure, like 100s of films promise, and rarely deliver, like a movie out of the 80's or something, when there was no political message or social agenda to push, except feminism and 'don't do drugs'. :D

Reactions: Steely-Booked
This arrived the other day from Amazon in a box, gift wrapped, supposedly to protect it, the box showed no signs of damage, so obviously packed this way. :wacky:

IMG_4478.jpeg

It's been a while that I hadn't received a damaged SteelBook from Amazon so I was due for one. :LOL:

I blame @DentedSteelbook :p

• Friendly
Reactions: DentedSteelbook
This arrived the other day from Amazon in a box, gift wrapped, supposedly to protect it, the box showed no signs of damage, so obviously packed this way. :wacky:

View attachment 557951

It's been a while that I hadn't received a damaged SteelBook from Amazon so I was due for one. :LOL:

I blame @DentedSteelbook :p
Glad to be of service. ;)

Amazon are the pits when it comes to shipping, I don't bother with them anymore just a waste of time.

Only positive is next day replacements, had a few times where steelbook arrives dented on the back, replacement arrives and it's dented on the front so pop the plates off and make one good one then send back the junk.