Release date: April, 2018
Note: OAB using both WWA steelbooks. 4K + 2D + Bonus BD
Group Buy: To be hosted by Cooey
Double lenti - 24
One click - 16

Prices as follows -
Double lenti - $75
One click - $140

GB will be live at a random time between 1800-2300 UK time Friday 16th February 2018

One Click
One click limited to 300 sets. Includes flyers.
- Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K + Bonus BD) Type B WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
- Full Slip Edition with an exclusive sticker, a set of 8 art cards, 2D only.
Type A WWA steelbook (not for the single sale)
DK OC.jpgDK OC DL.jpgDK OC FS.jpg

Double Lenti
- 200 sets. Double Lenticular Edition with an exclusive sticker, 64 page booklet
(4K+Bonus BD) Type A WWA steelbook

DK DL.jpg

Old info
114441xlq3jcvt3jypatvp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant wait for this, bloody superb film, saw it on the IMAX at Manchester last week, OMG, gobsmacking, unbelievable, just blew me away, seen a few movies on the IMAX, but none of them came close to this, thought I was flying the bloody spitfire myself, what an experience.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Makes a lot sense, imho. :thumbs:
I feel the same way about certain movies, The Pianist being one example. No matter how nicely the Kimchi lenti's done, it still does not suit the movie. In my personal opinion lentis work best with joy- and colorful movies.

Lol I have the lenti for that but agree. It was my first premium though and I bought it from the bay for about £19

My first premium from a retailer direct was Her not long after

But yeah I want a epic moody full slip for this. Of course the lenti might use incredible art so anything could change but the film suits a full slip, I get that feeling on war films

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
oh fook me this just made my year :D:D:D
i've sooo been waiting for a decent premium to announce and wea, hopefully full shine the sh1t out of gloss with dunkirk de-bossed as well be super nice.
well as no uk outlet has announced looks like there not bothering by look of it.

now @cooey time for your copy and paste post please you know the one :LOL::LOL::LOL:

basil :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

@chunk @Flash @psychoscot look up :D

oh fook me this just made my year :D:D:D
i've sooo been waiting for a decent premium to announce and wea, hopefully full shine the sh1t out of gloss with dunkirk de-bossed as well be super nice.
well as no uk outlet has announced looks like there not bothering by look of it.

now @cooey time for your copy and paste post please you know the one :LOL::LOL::LOL:

basil :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

@chunk @Flash @psychoscot look up :D

You the man, cheers dude, definitely getting this "Christmas present for my dad" lol

No UK Steelbook may prompt me to get in on this. It's another 'Interstellar' situation happening, so maybe they'll be a Zavvi exclusive in 2020. :wow:

movie was ok but I cant imagine watching this movie on a tv. it's an IMAX-only movie imo

You could say that about a lot of films especially war films, sci fi and epics and as much as I love a cinema trip I love to watch them in my own home in my own comfort...... Preferably naked which I keep getting chucked out for in my local cinema :rolleyes: :LOL:

You could say that about a lot of films especially war films, sci fi and epics and as much as I love a cinema trip I love to watch them in my own home in my own comfort...... Preferably naked which I keep getting chucked out for in my local cinema :rolleyes: :LOL:

nah most movies have plots and character development

Cant wait for this, bloody superb film, saw it on the IMAX at Manchester last week, OMG, gobsmacking, unbelievable, just blew me away, seen a few movies on the IMAX, but none of them came close to this, thought I was flying the bloody spitfire myself, what an experience.

:thumbs: Well said

Reactions: Goonboy