E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 28, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 12, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 1000

ET 40th.jpg

Last edited:
A listing has shown up on Amazon UK not live yet

As usual with these recent amazon UK listings that are not live yet
When this does go live it might be a retail exclusive with another retailer or be a trade wide release

Old steel artwork is amazing in my opinion. Curious with what they'll come up with for this one.

I swear when South Park parodied this I had no idea it was actually a real thing that happened until years later.
Please don't tell me that you were also one of those people that wondered why Sir Paul McCartney was doing a 'cover' of the song used for the People's Postcode Lottery at Glastonbury the other night, not realising that it was actually one of his own songs? :D

I've been discussing this impending release with my buddy for few weeks and happy to finally see something. Now let's get some good art please :)

Please don't tell me that you were also one of those people that wondered why Sir Paul McCartney was doing a 'cover' of the song used for the People's Postcode Lottery at Glastonbury the other night, not realising that it was actually one of his own songs? :D
That advert has ruined that song. I f**king hate it. Made sense why he played it Saturday but also was fuming lol

Reactions: MrSquifler
I haven't seen this in 25 years, not sure I even have it all (do have 4 editions of Uwe Boll's House of the Dead though), so might buy this steel if it'll have nice art.