E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial - 40th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Collector's Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 28, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 12, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £39.99
Notes: Limited to 1000

ET 40th.jpg

Last edited:
Ordered! Will the Target steel be full gloss and this one matte? I ordered the Target one just in case, so I can swap them.

Thought they were striking today.
Certain areas affected in the business and on the map. Plus not every postman/ postal worker is striking. And I believe they employed temporary jobs to be filled in or something

The temp staff are covering postage in some cases, i've had some post today (even RM48). Robin Hood is stuck at Royal Mail holding centre (where the RM48 hr stuff goes) so won't come for a while, ET hasn't been picked up from Zavvi from dispatch.
Can see some temp staff getting full times jobs and the strikers getting sacked.

Money came out days ago on mine but no dispatch yet. I'm hoping I get it with Evri now or it will be at least Monday with the strikes.
Dear god, no! I'm certainly not. The last one they sent via Evri never got to me. In fact, not many do - they either 'lose' them or deliver them to another address altogether!!

Can see some temp staff getting full times jobs and the strikers getting sacked.

Thanks for your support :rolleyes: nice to be appreciated after working everyday through pandemic while half the county was furloughed.:thumbs:

Most of those agency workers wouldn't last 5mins if they had to do the job fulltime!

Your coming out with a statement like that and bet you haven't a clue as to the reasons behind it.

Reactions: Mickle_89