Edge of Tomorrow (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mar 3, 2020
Release date: July 5, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $31.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

A8B24BDA-0AB9-4BE6-A68A-3C8C8A9D7315.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The title is Edge of Tomorrow (I know the tag line is the original title, but still).

Don't like this steelbook much. Not in a hurry anymore to buy any UHDs, being disappointed in most of them, so can wait for a FilmArena 4K boxset.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Pretty blah SB, but it's good to see the imminent release confirmed by BB and that they've stopped with changing the title and made the Live.Die.Repeat thing the subtitle (which is fine).

Reactions: hatredhorror
At first I thought there is a horse on back side :confused::D
It does look like a horse's head looking down, with some kind of light bleak on its head. Or a Dune worm. Or one of those shapeless cgi swarms talentless people use in dozens of movies.
It's bad.

Think I’ll save some money and skip this one. I have a mint copy of the original steelbook (thankfully not the version with 3D written on it), that I modified to hold 3 discs; so it currently has the 3D, blu-ray, and DVD. At some point I’ll just buy the standard 4K on sale and then swap out the DVD.

Not sure when I’d opt to watch this in 4K over 3D, but glad it’s getting released.

Not sure I like it. So there will be more than one WWA 4K steel? The one Filmarena is using is the same as the HDzeta release.

The title is Edge of Tomorrow (I know the tag line is the original title, but still).

Don't like this steelbook much. Not in a hurry anymore to buy any UHDs, being disappointed in most of them, so can wait for a FilmArena 4K boxset.
I like this, but have a couple versions already. I would love to get a FAC or Manta for this. Or maybe UHD Club.

I like this, but have a couple versions already. I would love to get a FAC or Manta for this. Or maybe UHD Club.
Well FilmArena wrote last year they preordered UHD discs or steelbooks for their edition, so maybe it'll come out before 2024, as opposed to everything else on that 44-title list of 2022 releases...:yawn:

P.S. There's no facepalm smilie, and all of them are actually very ugly and tiny. Maybe that's why people rather spam with gifs.

Reactions: gAnX
Think I’ll save some money and skip this one. I have a mint copy of the original steelbook (thankfully not the version with 3D written on it), that I modified to hold 3 discs; so it currently has the 3D, blu-ray, and DVD. At some point I’ll just buy the standard 4K on sale and then swap out the DVD.

Not sure when I’d opt to watch this in 4K over 3D, but glad it’s getting released.

Yeah i hate 3D title on front of steel. Literaly for throwing up.

Reactions: JGCramp
If this will never get a premium then this will do for a 4K steel

I’ll grab it when it comes to my shores

Reactions: Shark