IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 10, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC - E.Leclerc
Price: €42.49 (Amazon) - €39.99 (FNAC - E.Leclerc)

81OJvj6vXzL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Edge of Tomorrow.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Masta Norris
didn't see this one, dang. glad i cancelled my zavi because i was unsure about the slip, but other posters have made me reconsider, so this here is apropos( but still might get the HDZeta one-click, elsewhere).

Thanks for the info!
How abut an actual unboxing, either video or just pictures, are there for that specific edition?

Edit: It seems to be EXACTLY the same ASIN as in France - B0B2THFVJX
Not specifically for the Italian one that i know of mate, no. It'll be right though, the full beauty shots are on the listing page. It's available elsewhere in Europe too, so I see no reason why it'd be incorrect. Exactly the same as the German release, which there are videos/pictures of.

• Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
Yes. It's on sale at amazon.it with that mockup
Steelbook separately yes, but the CE is the same:

Amazon product

Plus such Italian releases usually are the same, as UK, and it would be really stupid to put inside same steelbook, as the box art.
They're selling it on its own for those that want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Standalone steel from Germany and Italy:

And per a photo shared on a French site, from someone who was in an E.Leclerc store, the steel is most likely the same in the French collector's edition, looking at the spine:

297253333_1057071831838099_.jpg

Reactions: Felix_ro
Shame because I actually prefer the singular Italian steel art. But duplicated with the slip I’d rather the U.K. steel for the different artworks.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Shame because I actually prefer the singular Italian steel art. But duplicated with the slip I’d rather the U.K. steel for the different artworks.
Not a big fan of replication myself, but the UK steel is so poor. Plus, that steel art is on the booklet as well (with far better colours), so I'd be more inclined to go for this one tbh.

Reactions: Flloydo
Not a big fan of replication myself, but the UK steel is so poor. Plus, that steel art is on the booklet as well (with far better colours), so I'd be more inclined to go for this one tbh.
Yeah I noticed the booklet had a stronger colour to the steel. Proper p!ssed me off. I like the package as a whole tho. Having the same art on the booklet and steel annoys me less than having the same art on the steel and slip

Yeah I noticed the booklet had a stronger colour to the steel. Proper p!ssed me off. I like the package as a whole tho. Having the same art on the booklet and steel annoys me less than having the same art on the steel and slip
Agreed. I don't know what they thought they were doing with that steel. Excessively desaturated colours, dark filter and a poo finish. Sorry state of things when the booklet looks better.