Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 6, 2018 (pre-order January 7, 2017 at 10 AM - USA EST)
Prices: $45.99 (Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $109.99 (Lenti Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by n3wk1d, One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (40 copies of each edition)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies

EOT---02.jpgEOT---01.jpgEOT---04.jpgEOT---03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine a couple days ago and loved the box set, glad I held out all this time from the nova version even though that seems like a quality release as well

is it me or the hdzeta gold label sticker is impossible to remove?

first was ww then edge of tomorrow. both occasion failed to remove and ended up damaging the stickers

how do you guys remove it?

is it me or the hdzeta gold label sticker is impossible to remove?

first was ww then edge of tomorrow. both occasion failed to remove and ended up damaging the stickers

how do you guys remove it?

Yup for some reason the gold label stickers have always been the cheaper paper and not foil stickers which makes them very hard to remove. You can use a hair dryer to melt the glue and it'll peel off eventually.

Reactions: toratora
Yup for some reason the gold label stickers have always been the cheaper paper and not foil stickers which makes them very hard to remove. You can use a hair dryer to melt the glue and it'll peel off eventually.

Thanks i'm quite OCD normally but since this is a generic sticker with no connection to the release apart from stating that it is gold label

I didnt lose any sleep but still it's frustrating when you tried

Can't wait for more photos of this lovely looking release!!!

Bit of a shame though that everyone is having these problems getting tracking numbers!!

• Thanks
Reactions: MrsRobinson
It looks very nice, that box... :drool: Waiting for mine as well. I love that movie, even though they made a very very silly error in a shot showing Cruise in front of that map :rofl:

Reactions: tanokike
Man, this is really nice. That I beg for this movie doesn't hurt either. Of course, I'll never have the coin for something like this, unless my wife leaves me, or I win lotto.

#EdgeofTomorrow #Hdzeta #Steelbook

Steelbook unboxing & Trailer and Trailer music ver.

中国HDzetaオール・ユー・ニード・イズ・キル:レンチキュラーBOXエディション スチールブック仕様(Provide vimeo)

Status
Not open for further replies.