Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: February 6, 2018 (pre-order January 7, 2017 at 10 AM - USA EST)
Prices: $45.99 (Single Lenti) - $47.99 (Double Lenti) - $109.99 (Lenti Box Set)
Group buy: Hosted by n3wk1d, One Click - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (40 copies of each edition)
Notes: WEA steelbook, limited to 2000 copies

EOT---02.jpgEOT---01.jpgEOT---04.jpgEOT---03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really glad this title is getting another premium treatment. I really love this flick. One of the best sci-fi film ever made in my opinion. I wish the special pack slip though is on its own because that is the best one out of 3 designs. I don't like the idea that it's being held hostage and I have to pay for the boxset price. I only need one version... :dunno:

I'm really glad this title is getting another premium treatment. I really love this flick. One of the best sci-fi film ever made in my opinion. I wish the special pack slip though is on its own because that is the best one out of 3 designs. I don't like the idea that it's being held hostage and I have to pay for the boxset price. I only need one version... :dunno:

Classic HDZeta though, make the best edition only available in the box set* ;)

I can't complain though as normally I get said boxset just not this time

*bar Wonder Woman as the double lenti is easily the best edition of that

Classic HDZeta though, make the best edition only available in the box set* ;)

I can't complain though as normally I get said boxset just not this time

*bar Wonder Woman as the double lenti is easily the best edition of that

I love collecting, but not really big in boxsets because I often think 1 steelbook per title is enough. But ya, it's such a bummer the best edition can't be on its own. Only option is to get it and trade/sell the other editions.. :facepalm:

There will be blood....XD
Daniel Day-Lewis has quit the acting game. Maybe I should quit the steelbook collecting game. I am getting too old for the stress involved in trying to procure some of these premium steelbooks. The Wonder Woman situation took at least a year away from my longevity.:rolleyes:

no Discs are shown in the pic for the special pack so am I correct in assuming that there are none included in that version...just booklet and other extras?

So this goes on sale between 7:00-9:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern Time correct? Why no exact time, that's a 1st.
Also when does this go on sale on HDzeta's website?
I also agree the special slip box is clearly the best and the only thing I want, I think $109 is very reasonable price for the box set. Anyone know how many box sets were made?

So this goes on sale between 7:00-9:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern Time correct? Why no exact time, that's a 1st.
Also when does this go on sale on HDzeta's website?
I also agree the special slip box is clearly the best and the only thing I want, I think $109 is very reasonable price for the box set.

It’s not a first and the info for the store pre-order is in the OP

Reactions: Jaxxx
It’s not a first and the info for the store pre-order is in the OP
Sorry cooey, there was so much info I glossed over it. Its actually a nice time if you strike out on the GB. This is a new thing with the GB starting sometime within a 2 hour period right? Guess I'm going to hit refresh alot
Is there a break down of the 2K print run anywhere? Curious how many Box Sets were made.

^This. If only one could get covered in time reset blood. Then Try to order, Miss opportunity, Repeat, until you get it right.

Reactions: K.i.T
It's not just with this artwork but it seems like a lot of the artwork from the studios are the same way. And that is that the names that literally appear under the actors never match who they are above the names LOL
Does anybody else ever notice this?
LOL I never noticed :D

Might just be me but not really feeling this release. The steelbook artwork is a bit meh and the slips look abit bland. Dunno, something about them. The boxset looks cool though, will be bad ass if the lenti quality of that box lenti is that of Novamedias release.

Goodluck to all those going for this tomorrow

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
Status
Not open for further replies.