Multi Elden Ring (2021)

Congrats! I only need the ending trophies but I'm not too bothered to rush it. I'm 240 hours in and still enjoying every bit of it.

Congrats! I only need the ending trophies but I'm not too bothered to rush it. I'm 240 hours in and still enjoying every bit of it.
you can get the platinum trophy within 1 playthrough ;) all you need to do is to save your save file before the last boss.

FqCb8eXWYAAwQTs

It's happening! :drool:

I hope it's going to be another 100 extra hours :whistle: Looking forward to all streamers coming up with theories of what the expansion is about.
its already such a massive game.. i hope they focus on quality over quantity.. no need copy+paste bosses

its already such a massive game.. i hope they focus on quality over quantity.. no need copy+paste bosses

Yeah it's massive. Was really magical for my first playthrough to explore the whole game but I never went back to it because of how big it is. Although I have been watching lately some streams of Elden Ring randomizer and that looks like fun. I might invest into a PC just to give the randomizer mod a go.

Reactions: hatredhorror