Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
Sold out now unfortunately but always keep an eye out incase they do restock

PS5 / PS4 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X / PC

$229.99 / £229.99

Link

US & UK
  • Game: Physical ELDEN RING game disc (except for PC where it will be a code in a box), available on Xbox Series X/S-Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC Download
  • Art cards: 3 Exclusive Art cards depicting the scenery of the LANDS BETWEEN, Size: 135X170mm
  • Woven Patch: An exclusive woven patch, bring the rune everywhere with you.
  • Stickers: 3 exclusive stickers featuring in-game emblem patterns.
  • Poster : An exclusive poster representing a hero from the past, Size: 39X334mm
  • Digital Soundtrack : Discover the complete ELDEN RING original soundtrack. Be enchanted by the rhythms of the Lands Between.
  • Exclusive Steelbook : An exclusive STEELBOOK featuring the Elden Ring.
  • 40 page hardcover Artbook : An exclusive 40-page art book.
    Deep dive into the world of ELDEN RING with never-before-seen visuals. Learn more about the Lands Between, its environments, monsters and the strongest warriors living within them.
    Size: 241X215mm
    Language: ENG
    Hardcover book
  • Statue of Malenia - Blade of Miquella (23 cm): A finely detailed 23cm figure of Malenia – Blade of Miquella, Size: 23cm
  • Official Helmet replica, 1:1 scale: An official Helmet Replica of Malenia – Blade of Miquella that comes with a display stand

yebdqdwkqdfzz56utyj5cs-jpg.521022

A very limited and numbered Helmet (6000 units), 1:1 Scale made in ABS.

malenia-helmet-01-1635935788-3d4.png

Attachments

• yebdQdwkQdfzZ56Utyj5cS.jpg
    yebdQdwkQdfzZ56Utyj5cS.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 2,039
I'm so upset that I missed out on this one :(

And worse is that I was checking everyday twice for the Collector's Edition announcement and on this day I slipped and only saw after about 8 hours that it's been announced.
Wish I could buy this but not going to pay scalper price of £800 for it.

Regular Collector's Edition will have to do for now unless I can get a decently priced one.

I'm so upset that I missed out on this one :(

And worse is that I was checking everyday twice for the Collector's Edition announcement and on this day I slipped and only saw after about 8 hours that it's been announced.
Wish I could buy this but not going to pay scalper price of £800 for it.

Regular Collector's Edition will have to do for now unless I can get a decently priced one.
I know how you feel

I got one but I only got the PS4 edition not the PS5 one. I’m praying I can swap eventually if they restock or hopefully the box cover doesn’t have what edition it is so I can just sell the PS4 version and swap it with a PS5 version instead

The annoying part is they had no announcement and they just went live for Europe after the recent stream then they announced to US/Canada that they should look out as there’s were coming soon so they had a little warning

Anyway I sent a message to them and they said if they see the demand they could make more but it’s up in the air at the minute so keep a look out

Reactions: Thoth
I know how you feel

I got one but I only got the PS4 edition not the PS5 one. I’m praying I can swap eventually if they restock or hopefully the box cover doesn’t have what edition it is so I can just sell the PS4 version and swap it with a PS5 version instead

The annoying part is they had no announcement and they just went live for Europe after the recent stream then they announced to US/Canada that they should look out as there’s were coming soon so they had a little warning

Anyway I sent a message to them and they said if they see the demand they could make more but it’s up in the air at the minute so keep a look out

I will definitely keep checking, I have an active tab on my browser with BandaiNamco's Premium Boxes so will keep refreshing every now and then.

If you manage to get a 2nd one and don't mind selling the PS4 one for a decent price then let me know, I'm definitely interested..

Reactions: Robsonmonkey