Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3/Xbox 360/PC Steelbook)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Steelbook
Available 11/11/2011

Purchase Link

10180860.jpg

This bonus is free with your purchase of the Skyrim game. This bonus gift is not for sale. Not applicable to previous purchases and not to be purchased separately - any gifts ordered separately will be cancelled without any notice. While supplies last.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
Bought one of these off of ebay. looking forward to seeing what it looks like, as the pictures of the steelbook is very vague to say the least.

It's all black on the outside except for the embossed logo in the front. The inside artwork looks amazing tho, there's a picture of some kind of viking in the snow I think.

Just got mine in the mail today... 1 scratch and a minor dent. The packaging from FS was terrible, it was loose in a bubble envelope! :angry: Nonetheless, this is a very nice looking steelbook, defs grab!

Just got mine in the mail today. Came wrapped in cardboard, and had quite alot of small scratches on the back, but only one who is clearly noticeable (white against black). It's also G1 size, which I find annoying. Are there any G2 ones available or is G1 the only size?

There is a G2 size, from germany. Awaiting arrivale of mine still, was sent last week. Has different look than the g1.. looks like the book CE came with, which i have! :)

That may be the case but the Nords are clearly modeled on Vikings and this could lead to some confusion. Just saying.

Very true they do share some resemblances. I think why people call them Vikings though is mainly because of the helmet the character on the case is wearing. I'm put 30+ hrs into the game (which is scarily addictive BTW) and haven't done hardly any of the main story line.

Got mine today in the mail. Very lucky to only have some slight wear in just about every corner, but no dents...so appears nearly mint. This is significant since it was in a stiff paper envelope crammed with the game and not wrapped in any manner. Futureshop really SUCKS at packaging their product. I even e-mailed them right after I ordered to request better shipping since it's 100% dogshit every time. I put it more nicely than that, but they gave me some canned response not realizing the hassle it is to ship **** back and forth. I'm really bummed that they have so many exclusives because I'd much rather order elsewhere. Dodged a bullet this time, but I won't be surprised if next one is dented. Cheers to you Futureshop for not giving a **** about your customers receiving their product in good condition.

Got mine today in the mail. Very lucky to only have some slight wear in just about every corner, but no dents...so appears nearly mint. This is significant since it was in a stiff paper envelope crammed with the game and not wrapped in any manner. Futureshop really SUCKS at packaging their product. I even e-mailed them right after I ordered to request better shipping since it's 100% dogshit every time. I put it more nicely than that, but they gave me some canned response not realizing the hassle it is to ship **** back and forth. I'm really bummed that they have so many exclusives because I'd much rather order elsewhere. Dodged a bullet this time, but I won't be surprised if next one is dented. Cheers to you Futureshop for not giving a **** about your customers receiving their product in good condition.

Soundwave, how on earth (pun) did you get Future Shop to ship to you in the US? I had to get mine the old fashion way - evilbay :D

Dont worry I know how you feel. My skyrim steelie slants when I put it up LOl. Futureshop shipping sucks, there single steelbook shipping is slightly better tho as it is a tight envelope.