Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 26, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $39.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Elemental.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My god. As if $38.99 wasn't already overpriced. If it doesn't fly off the shelves and goes on sale I'll buy it (and hope it's a good flick), but 40+ is ridiculous for WWA.

My god. As if $38.99 wasn't already overpriced. If it doesn't fly off the shelves and goes on sale I'll buy it (and hope it's a good flick), but 40+ is ridiculous for WWA.

It’s the going rate for Disney at Best Buy now. The 4k amaray has been jacked to the old premium at $34.99

It’s the going rate for Disney at Best Buy now. The 4k amaray has been jacked to the old premium at $34.99
I think it’s mostly a BB thing. On non-exclusives, Best Buy is consistently 4-5 dollars more than the other retailers. that may have even included Indiana Jones steels, but maybe I’m confusing those with air force one. Regardless, I’ve been passing on most of them. I would have picked up Guardians 3, but not at 39-40 before tax, especially since I think it’s a bit of a dud (not unlike guardians 2)…apparently most disagreed, because it sold out before it went on sale.

Reactions: apsmith21