Mondo ELF by Skinny Ships

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
This week, we’re celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Christmas classic ELF with a new poster from Skinny Ships, aka Portland-based designer/illustrators Richard Perez and Jennifer Derosa.

"We’re excited to do artwork for what is by far our favorite contemporary holiday movie, New Line Cinema’s ELF. ELF has become a tradition to throw it on while we set up the Christmas tree. We’ll also often quote lines from it to each other and sing ‘I love you, I love you, I loooove youu’ to our cats in Buddy’s singing telegram voice." - Skinny Ships

Plus, each year during the holidays we pick some of our favorite vintage PEANUTS to posterize, highlighting Charles Schulz’ original linework in large format. This week, we’re unwrapping repros of December panels from the 60s, featuring good ol' Charlie Brown and Linus.

All three screenprints will be available Thursday, December 14 at 12 PM CT on The Drop.

Skinny.Ships_Elf_large_1_1024x1024.jpg

ELF Screenprinted Poster. Artwork by Skinny Ships. 36" x 24". Edition of 140. Printed by DL Screenprinting. Ships to Select Countries. Estimated Shipping March 2024. $80