Em fires back at Mariah!

His rap/r&b career tanked like no other..

You can say that again, I didn't realize that turd married Mariah Carey. I can see why she might want to deny a relationship with Em, he's not the most respected person in the world, but she should have known better than to try and take a stab at him in one of her songs!

he stabbed her first on the relapse album , then she came back , now this ... and yes, they dated A LONG time ago, not long after his run-in with Christin AgueleraorhoweveryouspellIT

I remember when they broke up, he said he was gonna release audio recordings of messages she left him or phone calls and stuff. She threatened to sue him so he put it away. Guess he brought out just a sample of some :D LOL

No word yet on Carey's response to Em's latest dis track, but her hubby Cannon responded to the rapper's 'Warning' via Twitter.

Cannon took the high road and tossed in a few biblical references in his rebuttal. "Never argue with fools because from a distance people can't tell who is who," Cannon wrote. He later added the proverb, "Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow."

He added, "Never take your own revenge, but rather give place unto the wrath. For it is written that vengeance is mine, I will repay ... PREACH! ... I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse."

No word yet on Carey's response to Em's latest dis track, but her hubby Cannon responded to the rapper's 'Warning' via Twitter.

Cannon took the high road and tossed in a few biblical references in his rebuttal. "Never argue with fools because from a distance people can't tell who is who," Cannon wrote. He later added the proverb, "Be patient in the moment of anger and escape a hundred days of sorrow."

He added, "Never take your own revenge, but rather give place unto the wrath. For it is written that vengeance is mine, I will repay ... PREACH! ... I will bless those that bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse."

cannon is a little punk *****!

You gotta admit, thats all Cannon could do to save his rep for his type of "fans" ... I mean cmon , if he says anything it would just make him look worse ... he cant defeat Em ... so why bury yourself deeper.

trying to hold his married together in his head after Em spilled it all out on the Track..

cannon,your pillow got nutted on and You Rest your head on it by Mariah! :hilarious:

and 10 *******'s later from her couldnt save your marriage,whats up now...HAH....

:twisted: i bet eminem really do got her crying out,she shouldn't have tried playing good girl secretly doing things with em worse then Paris with her **** out!

Oooo and thats what im saying now and im out for now!..lol

Last edited: