Ender's Game (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Release Date: March 10th, 2014
Price: £15.99 (instore purchase only)
GBs hosted by: HUBMUSWELL or Naughtius Maximus (no security tags)
Notes: Region B, Limited edition of 4000, Gloss finish, Debossed title, and logo on the reverse. The art is designed by Mondo

View attachment 61956

More pics (thanks to ricster)

SPECS:
As per this link http://uk.eonefilms.com/news-events/ender-s-game

Audio + Subtitle languages: English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio/2.0 Stereo. Subtitles: English SDH
Region: B

Studio eOne
Title: ENDER’S GAME
Certificate: 12
Genre: Sci-fi/ Action
Runtime: 114 minutes
Format: Blu-ray / DVD

SPECIAL FEATURES
· Audio Commentary by director Gavin Hood
· Audio Commentary by producers Gigi Pritzkerand Bob Orci

· Deleted/Extended Scenes (with optional audio commentary by Gavin Hood)
· BLU-RAY EXCLUSIVE: Ender's World: The Making of Ender's Game

Last edited by a moderator:
just got one of the "we are sorry your item has not shipped" notices, but no explanation why and basically saying to just keep waiting.
Me too, same email, fingers crossed for Monday dispatch. Hopefully they are just genuinely waiting for the stock.

just got one of the "we are sorry your item has not shipped" notices, but no explanation why and basically saying to just keep waiting.
I got one of those "we are Sorry your order hasn't shipped" notices two weeks ago for THE CROW!!! image.jpg

i wouldn't expect this any time soon if at all. i sent an email to zavvi about it and this was what i got back:

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Enders Game - Limited Edition Steelbook.

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Enders Game - Limited Edition Steelbook is on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock. In the meantime our buyers are trying to obtain this for you from other suppliers.

You can check the status of your order at any time by logging into your account and following the prompts. Once your order has been sent you will receive an e-mail to tell you it is on its way.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Nathan

Zavvi Customer Service Team

• Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
I've given up on the zavvi one, they obviously sell items they don't even have in stock, and that is not the first time either.

I've given up on the zavvi one, they obviously sell items they don't even have in stock, and that is not the first time either.

yeah, i'm thinking about just cancelling my order. it was a hell of a good deal, and i'd love to have one, but the fact that they didn't even have it in stock and took orders and are now like "oh you just gotta wait til we get some in, if we do at all" is pretty crappy.

I have received mine from eone via ebay. The wrapping looked strange (as though it was a reseal job). I opened it and there are three dents on the front and a dent on the back. I have contact them as this is going back.

I have received mine from eone via ebay. The wrapping looked strange (as though it was a reseal job). I opened it and there are three dents on the front and a dent on the back. I have contact them as this is going back.

I received mine from eBay and the wrapping looks really strange as well, loose and worn out. It's probably defected as well. I also got one of those Indy steels for £10 from eBay. It came unsealed with a few missing paint marks. Makes you wonder when there a suddenly a release of oop steels that suddenly come in stock.

I received mine from eBay and the wrapping looks really strange as well, loose and worn out. It's probably defected as well. I also got one of those Indy steels for £10 from eBay. It came unsealed with a few missing paint marks. Makes you wonder when there a suddenly a release of oop steels that suddenly come in stock.

My bad for posting the link to those Indy steels in the price drop thread. Sorry mate, too good to be true sometimes.

I must say I'm dissapointed with eone on ebay, sorry Ninjas it was me posting that link under back in stock, :( I guess we can be weary of them in future, with older stock.

I had the same problem as sunnyx with the Indy Steelbook from xbiteworld, paint chips on the front and back, no sealing, J-Card obviously taken off previously, I was looking to get a mint copy of The Temple of Doom, :( they refunded me within hours of complaining, I still don't trust them, since this happened to another Ninja.

The only plus side of this is I can use this damaged steelbook for perfecting my spine removals and can use the plastic casing as a spare, going to use the hair dryer method on this one.

I'm so disappointed and tired with Zavvi. I was excited to get finally Ender's Game steelbook, but they don't even have any, sheesh. Then went to cancel one of my orders, but haven't received refund in 10 days.

I'm so disappointed and tired with Zavvi. I was excited to get finally Ender's Game steelbook, but they don't even have any, sheesh. Then went to cancel one of my orders, but haven't received refund in 10 days.
If you cancel an order before it ships, there is no charge. What refund?

I paid with paytrail and money was charged from my bank account. Now waiting to get money back from them.
Huh. Well, then- that stinks! I hope you get it soon!
I'm just gonna sit on my ENDER'S GAME order and see what happens....
FYI- I did the same with BEAUTY AND THE BEAST when it came back up... Still sitting on THAT order, too.

Is it still possible to order online? It sounds like everyone is having a horrible go at this