Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon
Price: £17.99

11376907-1224441586696433.jpg

SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES:

• Gorgeous 1080p presentation of the film on Blu-ray
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Trailer
  • Deleted Scene
  • Collectors Booklet featuring an essay by Craig Ian Mann and behind the scenes imagery
11376907-5044441587012486.jpg 11376907-1004441587085419.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Enemy Mine - Dual Format Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook (Includes DVD) Blu-ray

Pre-orders will be live around 6pm UK time on Saturday December 3rd

This is a classic Film from the 80's
Instant pre order for me when this goes live

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Mobley
Thanks for the tag:notworthy::thumbs:
I'm embarrassed to say I don't think I've seen this film before:emb: but if film studios are gonna release sci-fi films with Dennis Quaid then I'd really like a steelbook for innerspace :happy:
Well, Doctor Strange is basically a Dennis Quaid Sci Fi film!
Seriously! With his American accent, Cumberbatch sounded exactly like Dennis Quaid!
(And looked like him with Enemy Mine Beard!!)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and chunk
Seriously! With his American accent, Cumberbatch sounded exactly like Dennis Quaid!

I haven't seen Doctor Strange yet.. I've ordered the steelbook though and very much looking forward to see it:) so you think Cumberbatch does a good american accent.. thats good to know.. really throws me while watching a film and the lead's accent is crap.

If this wasn't due out in december I would've done a blind buy, maybe it will hang around for a while ( unless it's another 1000 print run ).

:LOL: He does look like cucumbersnatch from strange. Except I thought he sounded more like Laurie in house

Not sure whether you're being sarcastic or not... suppose I'll find out when I see the film for myself.

CCs the King of sarcasim. He has to be joking.
Watch the trailer noodles and wait for the friend like you even if you have a ugly face comment lol

Too funny

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
CCs the King of sarcasim. He has to be joking.
Watch the trailer noodles and wait for the friend like you even if you have a ugly face comment lol

Too funny
The lack of smilies in his posts always leaves me unsure. :p

I watched a trailer earlier, but it was pretty bad quality and I had music playing in the background, so I couldn't exactly hear everything being said... it looked like cheesy 80s goodness though, so I'll definitely be checking it out! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks for the tag:notworthy::thumbs:
I'm embarrassed to say I don't think I've seen this film before:emb: but if film studios are gonna release sci-fi films with Dennis Quaid then I'd really like a steelbook for innerspace :happy:
How about Dreamscape? Was I the only one who thought about that movie when Inception came out? I haven't seen it since it was on TV in the 80s, and I assume it hasn't held up very well.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
How about Dreamscape? Was I the only one who thought about that movie when Inception came out? I haven't seen it since it was on TV in the 80s, and I assume it hasn't held up very well.

I have not seen that film in a really really long time.. will have to find it and give it a watch.. I can't remember much of inception. . I rented it and only watched about half hour then bought the blu ray and have never watched it:emb: it's been on my to watch list for the last 4 years:emb::emb:

is this a steelbook?:confused:
Screenshot_2016-12-01-18-42-55-1.png

I have not seen that film in a really really long time.. will have to find it and give it a watch.. I can't remember much of inception. . I rented it and only watched about half hour then bought the blu ray and have never watched it:emb: it's been on my to watch list for the last 4 years:emb::emb:

is this a steelbook?:confused:
View attachment 279356
No its more like a Steel pack, got it from Amazon.de a few moths back. Beautiful gloss finish on it. There is a USA special edition coming out soon 2K or 4K remastered version

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk
No its more like a Steel pack, got it from Amazon.de a few moths back. Beautiful gloss finish on it. There is a USA special edition coming out soon 2K or 4K remastered version

Thanks for the vid:notworthy::thumbs:

It does look really nice:) I've got about 3 of these types of cases.. such a shame the spine looks the way it does but when the rest of the art looks great you can overlook that.

Gonna order this enemy mine steel and make sure I see the film before release.. the trailer and synopsis looks and sounds good:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Mobley