Enter the Dragon - 50th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Collector's Edition) [UK]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99
Notes: 4K UHD Includes both the original 1973 Theatrical Cut and 1998 Special Edition Cut

image002.png

Enter the Dragon Front.jpg Enter the Dragon Open.jpg Enter the Dragon Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For those interested in the censorship history of this movie there is a great article here:

By the time we got an uncut release the extended cut had become the standard version, so this is the first release of the uncut theatrical version in the UK since pre-cert VHS.

Last edited:
Getting antsy that this hasn't come back for pre-order.
at time of typing, both tradewide version (monochrome artwork steel) and HMV exclusive (the one with the same steel artwork as the slip) still available on hmv :thumbs:. apprecate may not be ideal for you if you are not based in UK, but fyi. :)

at time of typing, both tradewide version (monochrome artwork steel) and HMV exclusive (the one with the same steel artwork as the slip) still available on hmv :thumbs:. apprecate may not be ideal for you if you are not based in UK, but fyi. :)
thanks for the info, but yeah, i'm in the US.
surprisingly via reddit, someone posted a link from amazon usa selling the uk limited edition, but at twice the price. i preordered to lock in a shipment, but will be monitoring to see if it reduces to around $45-$50. if it doesn't by week before release date, will mostly likely cancel it.

I had accidentally ordered mine to my dads address after ordering him a father's day present from zavvi and without thinking cancelled mine to reorder not realising it was out of stock. Lucky HMV still had stock when I did that... Eep.

Golden Discs in Republic of Ireland
Has some stock available to pre order
€55.00

What's the limitation on this? I heard 3000 but it sounds like that is the case for each country though since the U.S is flooded with the ability to order from tons of merchants.

Available from Amazon US for $84.50 with an August 18th release date.

Amazon product

That's a import listing
It's actually a third party seller listing even though has sold by amazon at the moment and is why price is high.

It's been happening with import listings a few months when it's a pre order be listed as sold by amazon.

After release date and actually in stock sold by will change to the third party seller name instead with shipping fulfilled by amazon
Amazon USA also have wrong release date listed the SteelBook Ultimate Collector's Edition is been released in September not August

Reactions: Stygian
Amazon UK back available

Golden Discs in Ireland also still available
(Note Golden Discs have the wrong release date listed as the Collector's Edition is been released in September not August)
Amaray release is in August