[Winners Chosen] 2 NINJA-Memberships up for Grabs!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
To celebrate the New Forums, We... Matthew (MGD) and Franky (Bloodsnake007) are generously giving away 2 Ninja Memberships for FREE!!! (1 each) This is our way to show our love and appreciation to this wonderful and awesome place that we consider our 2nd home!

HDN FU**ING ROCKS!!! :thumbs:

hidefcloseup-jpg.83784

Want to Enter? It's simple!
  1. All you have to do... let us know why you deserve to WIN the membership! :D

Each host will select a Winner using Random.org! Have FUN my friends! 'Bro Fist Bump!' :punch: This Give-Away will come to a CLOSE on the 24th! :cool:

List of Members Participating: :thumbs:

1. Lomadu

2. MissPrint
3. Flash
4. Steel888
5. Nicblue
6. Altermann
7. Flloydo
8. Livearthpeace
9. Meaner
10. Mintchocolate
11. Severo
12. Dark Slayer

13. Tacozilla
14. Max Steelbook
15. Stashbr
16. UZO
17. Ihategiantspiders
18. Kevidublin
19. Ricardo13
20. Metal Hunter
21. DannyDXC
22. Toyklectrr
23. Futurhythm
24. Zues
25. Marcuszoller

Attachments

• hidefcloseup.jpg
    hidefcloseup.jpg
    776.9 KB · Views: 12,525
Last edited:
You guys are FU**ING AWESOME!!! Thanks very much for the give-away!!!

I deserve to WIN the membership beacuse i love this forum!!!! All the ninjas in here are helping my collection grow.

(I see that now there's no need to upload a selfie, but oh well, i will upload it anyway.:p)
IMG_2471.JPG

That is so kind of you. It may sound silly but this place is such a great haven for people who share a love of steelbooks and collectables, we all feel the pain of a dent or paint chip, lol :arghh:
The staff are super helpful and most members I have come across have been very friendly.

I don't know if I 'deserve' a membership but this geeky scot would certainly appreciate and love one. I have never won anything :(

Last edited:
Thank you two for giving away the memberships. I've always wanted to sign up but never actually got around to it. I basically check 3 sites every day before bed and after I wake up, ign, nfl.com and this site haha. I would love to be part of the ninja membership :)

Thanks for the giveaway.
I would love to be a true ninja and be part of the team. I visit the forum hourly if not quicker and love it.

It would honor me to have the NINJA membership. Just started collecting steelbooks and Hot Toys a year ago when I joined your forum. All HDNs have been SO helpful in helping me navigate around the sites as a newbie and have given wonderful advice. I would like to receive the membership to be a ninja and be able to assist other newbies like I was a year ago, just like I made R2 here. It would be an honor. Yoda, the ultimate ninja helped tie the headband for R2! :D
HDN R2D2.jpg

Thank you for the giveaway. I discovered steelbooks this year, and HDN has been an absolutely invaluable resource for me (though bad for my wallet!). I've found no better place for learning everything I need to know about steels, and I would love to become a true ninja.

thanks for the great giveaway! :woot:
HDN is not my second, but my first home on the internet. there's no other website (not even a p**n hub :D)
i visited so frequently like HDN in the last year. there aretimes where i surf the forums 18 hours
a day at constant rate of refreshing every 5 minutes. (lucky position i have at work, i can always be online
and update myself with the latest infos here).
so i think i'd deserve the membership (just like many other members that are addicted in a similar way lol).

Great Giveaway!

I deserve to win because I AM A NINJA. That feeling you get late at night when you think someone is there...that's me! The feeling you get that someone is watching you....that's me watching you...When you think you have a beer left in the fridge and you go to check and it's gone...THAT WAS ME :p

...also it's my birthday soon...so ya nice lil present *wink wink*

Thanks for the giveaway!