Escape From New York (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

Mar 15, 2017
Release date: August 1, 2017
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $26.99 (Shout) - $16.88 (Amazon) - $19.99 (Best Buy)

product_images_modal_EFNY.SB.BeautyShot.72dpi__7B85460f1d-a406-4432-bfb3-4d1a1ca5e622_7D.png

Last edited by a moderator:
These will be $9.99 in no time maybe even cheaper especially at 10,000 units each. Could even hit $7.99 each

Annoyed they will be region A but when they collectively drop to the price it costs to order one at this moment in time then I'll bite for the artworks alone

• Helpful Post
Reactions: steelbobawny
These will be $9.99 in no time maybe even cheaper especially at 10,000 units each. Could even hit $7.99 each

Annoyed they will be region A but when they collectively drop to the price it costs to order one at this moment in time then I'll bite for the artworks alone

Yeah further price drops sound likely, I wasn't sure about the print run, I may play the waiting game as well, as for the region I invested in a region free player around 4 years ago, still going strong, my laptop blu-ray player is my back up. :)

Reactions: Flloydo
the fog hasnt dropped in price though:( im hoping it will as i may cancel
I'm sure the others will also drop to $19.99 in next few days or weeks
Amazon take their time at price changes but your covered with pre order price promise

I hope they drop to less than $19.99 :D

Reactions: yardman
Tempted to add this one (still not sure about They Live artwork) as originally only ordered The Fog due to price...anyone got an opinion on the Shout transfer used as the UK one is pretty awful IMO?

Best Buy price now $14.99. Mine already shipped and received at the 19.99 price point...called & they refunded me $5.00 + tax. Strange thing though, at their website when you do a search for this title it shows two Steelbooks with different sku's....one at $19.99 and the other at $14.99. I brought that to their attention & they said they would look into it.

Anyone know if these will be available in store tomorrow? In store pickup not allowed on the BB website.