Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Escape Plan 2: Hades

Genre: Crime, Action, Thriller

Director: Steven C. Miller

Cast: Sylvester Stallone, Dave Bautista, Jaime King, 50 Cent, Jesse Metcalfe, Wes Chatham, Baylee Curran, Lydia Hull, Ashley Cusato, Vincent Young, Huang Xiaoming, Tyler Jon Olson, Zeeko Zaki, Jamie Eddy, Roman Mitichyan, Shea Buckner, Aurora Karine, Gordon Michaels, Corey Winston, Mike Leeder, Perry Johnson, Joseph Blake Menzel, Timothy T. Miller, Eric Bendross, David Dunston

Release: 2018-06-29

Plot: A sequel to the 2013 film about prison security expert Ray Breslin, who uses his skills to test out the reliability of maximum security prisons.

[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
7KRGKR5tsqQ21pDbzQKOpOLYDru.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Was rightfully avoiding this DTV sequel, because I knew it would suck, and Stallone would just be in the background, his scenes spread out and intercut into as many little pieces, as possible, to make it seem like he's headlining the movie, when in actuality a couple of unknown younger actors would be on screen, and fighting, most of the time.
Decided to finally watch it, because I do like prison movies, especially 'futuristic' ones - Fortress with Christopher Lambert is one of my favorites after all. But despite good original music, and stylish lighting, it was pretty bad. In dire need of a bigger budget, to properly display a rotating prison, which they couldn't show at all. Most of the actors, especially Jaime King, Dave Bautista, and 50 Cent/Jackson are just sitting around, talking, their close-ups filmed really close up. The script is stupid, sequence of events doesn't make sense, and the whole set is a round space with a couple of corridors, and lots of overlaying graphics. There isn't even any good fights, with those few short ones there are filmed with epileptically shaking camera and lots of cuts. Don't waste your time on this, like I did.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database