Eternals (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 16, 2022
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET (Pre-order on January 28, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

copy-1643250683-374282878.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimchi must have restocked a couple because I ordered the last copy.
I forgot about this, was trying to order at WEET it shows it’s in stock but when I try and pay for it then it doesn’t take you to the PayPal link. Just gladly I got one

I was surprised to see this still available. I Preordered over at WeET. I really liked the Black Widow one, but I missed out on Shang-Chi's SM Life set.

This release actually would do, just to have it in the collection for completion sake, but no UHD and even 3D discs - wouldn't want to buy this twice. Hmm...

zoomed in on the mockup and judging from the spine it looks like the sm life graphic designer pulled a thor ragnarok and accidentally used the north american stteelbook image instead of the one that's more likely to actually be included the package.

zoomed in on the mockup and judging from the spine it looks like the sm life graphic designer pulled a thor ragnarok and accidentally used the north american stteelbook image instead of the one that's more likely to actually be included the package.
Yup, correct. Dead giveaway when there's a uhd logo on the spine of a blu-ray only release lol