Eti's Middle Earth

Eti

Sep 6, 2015
Hey guys new here.... i have been collecting Lord of the Rings for the past 14 years and now started on the Hobbit too... Also collect some Disney WDCC pieces or Sideshow Premium format pieces but LOTR is my main collection. Love Steelbooks but since its not my main collection i tend to limit my spendings on them...will post some pictures of my Lord of the Rings collection later :) hope you like it

Welcome to HDN @Eti , let's see those pics pronto :)

Feel free to PM me or another mod if you need help around the forums.

Reactions: Eti
Just got this Framed last week....the unbelievable thing is that is was given to me by a friend...it is signed by 20 LOTR cast members

11942147_10206097378647913_8910059718406332318_o.jpg

Thank you .... it’s a 16 year journey

Everything in there looks pretty well lit. Do you just have lights at the top? I'm working on my setup (much smaller scale) and I'm using LED strips for lighting. Just curious what you went with/if you tried anything else

Everything in there looks pretty well lit. Do you just have lights at the top? I'm working on my setup (much smaller scale) and I'm using LED strips for lighting. Just curious what you went with/if you tried anything else

Got lights on top and led with each pillar . So 6 on top and approx 8 meters of led

@Eti aha I see what you’re saying now after taking a closer look. So where do you keep the rest of your collection. I for one would love to see the rest of it if you’re willing to share pics