[EVENT CONCLUDED] Thank you to all prize hosts ( Contests moved to 2018 Archive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

2018 NINJA WEEK 3D effect enamel collector pin on sale now http://shop.hidefninja.com
*Design changes yearly
Save 10% with code NINJAWEEK10

Screen Shot 2018-02-23 at 10.41.37 AM.png

ninjaweek-facebook-header.png

Hello all,
We're not stopping until Sunday, ninjas and we're hope you're having fun at our event! Be sure to check back daily and all weekend for new giveaways and fun threads.

Our sponsors have a unique thread for their amazing support here. But I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of our super generous members for donating AMAZING prizes each year for Ninja Week, and sharing your time at Hidefninja.com every day. We could not create and grow this community without you, your posts, and your time- thank you!

There's still time to start giveaways through Sun Feb 25-just start a thread in this forum!​
You guys make hidefninja.com the #bestcommunityever!

Digitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager​

Attachments

• e.png
    e.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 2,202
  • ninjaweek-pin.png
    ninjaweek-pin.png
    130.5 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:
Thanks everyome behind this site! You all do a cracking job all year round and hope i have fitted in well with you all being fairly new to this community! I look forward to another year of conversating with you all and having my wallet abused some more through groupbuys!!!
giphy (8).gif

Ninjas Brought the House Down!

Heartfelt gratitude to HDN Legendary Trinity--- @digitalbabe @apsmith21 and Sir @Wreck !!! (move over Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman ;)) for another MAMMOTH NINJA WEEK #bestweekever #NinjaWeek2018

tumblr_nyro59pawv1ry8rcwo8_500.gif

Many thanks also to the hardworking Ninjas behind the scenes as well as the generous prize hosts. Our forum continuously shows why we are the #bestcommunityever !!!

Thanks for such a wonderful week, I am thrilled to have won a few amazing prizes.
This is my favourite site to visit on a daily basis. I look forward to another year of buying Steelbooks and having fantastic and informative chat with my fellow HiDefNinjas.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Status
Not open for further replies.