Event Horizon - 25th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 8, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

Event Horizon Zavvi Exclusive.jpg

Last edited:
Special Features (on Blu-ray Disc)

• Commentary by Director Paul W.S. Anderson and Producer Jeremy Bolt
  • The making of event horizon – 5 documentaries
  • The Point Of No Return: The Filming of Event Horizon with Director Commentary
  • Secrets with Selectable Director Commentary
  • The Unseen Event Horizon: The Unfilmed Rescue Scene; Conceptual Art
  • Trailers

Note
Standard Edition is exclusive to Zavvi
Limited amount available so it's a Red Carpet Subscribers only

Collector's Edition is the trade wide release so that's where most of the steelbook print run is been used

Note

Collector's Edition is the trade wide release so that's where most of the steelbook print run is been used
How odd, surely it should be the other way around, the version on Amazon looks far better and the slip is the normal artwork.

Note

I can order the standard edition from Zavvi's US site.

I can order the standard edition from Zavvi's US site.
That happens with some Red Carpert releases you can do an order when using Zavvi USA website

If you try to order from Zavvi UK you need to have red carpet subscription

Reactions: MM3
if you order via Zavvi US you can only pay via Paypal if your in UK correct? Which means payment up front.
I dont really want to pay £10 extra for poster thing and cards. lol

if you order via Zavvi US you can only pay via Paypal if your in UK correct? Which means payment up front.
I dont really want to pay £10 extra for poster thing and cards. lol
No you can also use Debit/Credit Cards

PayPal
Zavvi only take payment when dispatching your order
When opting to pay via PayPal, you will see a notification in your PayPal account which authorises the payment to be taken when your order is ready for dispatch. Until dispatch, payment is not debited from your PayPal account.

You have to add card details at checkout if you not ordered before from Zavvi USA website

Since Summer 2021
Zavvi USA is a separate website from Zavvi UK and the other Zavvi International websites

Reactions: nekromantik
Ah ok thanks
If you want to use PayPal
When opting to pay via PayPal, you will see a notification in your PayPal account which authorises the payment to be taken when your order is ready for dispatch. Until dispatch, payment is not debited from your PayPal account.

If you want to use PayPal
I ended up using my card.
I did guest checkout though so will need to contact em to cancel if I change mind hopefully the US customer service is better

I ended up using my card.
I did guest checkout though so will need to contact em to cancel if I change mind hopefully the US customer service is better
What was the price difference bettwen doing an order in regards to collector's edition from a UK retailer and ordering steelbook only edition from Zavvi USA with shipping costs added

Collector's edition is also available Amazon UK and HMV

Why on earth would you watch a movie on Netflix knowing you have a 4k blu ray omen route?
Only because I wasn't tracking the release date of the steel, and got excited when I opened it up and found out it had arrived. I even thought it had turned up early and realised my mistake when I revisited the thread :thumbs:

Reactions: JinxyKatte