Everest (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #29) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 6, 2016
Purchase links: Numbered, Unnumbered
Price: 899 CZK (34,15 €)
Notes: Numbered edition limited to 2000 copies - Unnumbered edition limited 1000 copies
Group buys: Live February 25 at 12 PM UK time - TIMEZONE CONVERTER
Numbered
Unnumbered

Everest_FAC.jpg

Everes.jpg
Everest.jpgEverest_.jpg
EV_UN.jpgEV_UN1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Vertical Limit doesn't hold a candle to K2: The Ultimate High @C.C. 95 . Check it out and you'll see why. :thumbs: Touching The Void is good but for my money K2 TUH is still the best! Everyone I've turned onto it has loved it.

Vertical Limit doesn't hold a candle to K2: The Ultimate High @C.C. 95 . Check it out and you'll see why. :thumbs: Touching The Void is good but for my money K2 TUH is still the best! Everyone I've turned onto it has loved it.
Oh, I saw it. I see everything with Bill Paxton!
But that came out in, I wanna say '93 or thereabouts - so I have not seen it since the theater.
CLIFFHANGER!! (Kidding...fun movie. But not a climbing movie)

I'd take Cliffhanger over this movie any day.

Cliffhanger-Zavvi-Steelbook-UK-Import.jpg

Whilst this is no doubt another awesome package from FA, I found the film itself boring with unlikeable characters AND, as it's based on a true story, it's factually incorrect or 'Hollywoodised'!

I watched it once and once was enough for me. At least Sly keeps me coming back for some action! :p

If your diligent you can get very lucky. I got a Sucker Punch SDCC steelbook for $100 in January.
"The harder I work, the luckier I get." -Samuel Goldwyn
I'm sure that dude is very thrilled!:thumbs:
image.jpeg

I get deals on ebay as well. Just scored a Indy Jones collection steelbook for $29. I have been selling them as fast as I can list for over $100. Ebay is a great place to get deals from people with low feedback scores and stuff like that. Of course that natalie person who has low feedback is also kind of shady in their listings. They need to explain that their added on of a lenticular is not a release thing. I think that is grounds for studios getting involved. I will find out though. You can't legally call it a Lenticular version of said steelbook if you are adding that on top of the steelbook and or adding your own stickers. You have to go through the same process that Wreck did if your going to claim it as new and sealed and not letting customers know that it is just a lenticular he bought extra and added it to the listings.

You can't legally call it a Lenticular version of said steelbook if you are adding that on top of the steelbook and or adding your own stickers. You have to go through the same process that Wreck did if your going to claim it as new and sealed and not letting customers know that it is just a lenticular he bought extra and added it to the listings.
That version (E1) of MI:RN did come with a lenticular magnet.
I think they just punched that line item in the title to help sell it.

That version (E1) of MI:RN did come with a lenticular magnet.
I think they just punched that line item in the title to help sell it.

I was talking about how she adds those cheap lenti from india for $15 on every release and calls it a super limited lenticular steelbook edition. Its borderline illegal.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95