Everything Everywhere All at Once (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: April 27, 2023
Purchase links: IBS - Amazon IT
Price: €35.99

8031179999996_0_424_0_75.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch this be exactly the same as the french release, except it'll have an actual white rear instead of the silver we already had. That, and the non reverse spine would make me switch.

Reactions: Lutzo
Watch this be exactly the same as the french release, except it'll have an actual white rear instead of the silver we already had. That, and the non reverse spine would make me switch.
And Italian only subs? Lol. I'll wait a little longer for UK. I mean we will get it eventually right... We got Green Knight.

And Italian only subs? Lol. I'll wait a little longer for UK. I mean we will get it eventually right... We got Green Knight.
Probs, but that didn't stop anyone buying the french release lol

I wouldn't say Green Knight has any baring on it. Yeah they're A24 productions, but it's wholly dependent on the regional studio distributing. GK was EiV in the UK, EEAAO hasn't even got a UK release announced yet, so it's anyone's guess atm.

Nice, popped in an amazon.it order. Hopefully price comes down and finish is good, but £34 shipped isn't too bad if not.

And I'll be pleasantly surprised if I don't have two near identical steelbooks, with discs I can't watch lol
Make that 2 of us. I’ll no doubt see what this one is all about too. Especially if it’s white instead of silver

Make that 2 of us. I’ll no doubt see what this one is all about too. Especially if it’s white instead of silver
I'm preying it's white not silver. If it's exactly the same design, with white rear and spine, with top to bottom title, and no "le film des daniels" as the mockup suggests, that's all it needs!

Reactions: milky and Flloydo