Everything Everywhere All At Once (4K & Blu-ray Collector's Editions) (A24 shop exclusive) [USA]

Billy Talent

Gotta Collect 'Em All
Premium Supporter
May 24, 2020
Pandora
Release date: August 7, 2023
Purchase links: A24 4K - BD
Price: $50.00 (4K) - $45.00 (BD)

tonce-blu-ray-1156-tight-gray-1150x.jpeg

tonce-blu-ray-1056-tight-gray-1150x.jpeg

tonce-blu-ray-1063-tight-gray-1150x.jpeg

latonce-blu-ray-1070-3x2-gray-1150x.jpeg

tonce-blu-ray-1074-tight-gray-1150x.jpeg

ce-blu-ray-1090-tight-gray-1-1150x.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived. Absolutely love these A24 editions. They're so different from the usual premium editions. There's a lot of care and attention put in, everything feels very purposeful and true to the theme of the movie. I love with this one it's all in a tax folder and is all handwritten notes, everything's messy just like in the film.

mine also arrived today, @PKAorange @Flloydo! :drool: could not agree more - i own this and also A24's The Green Knight and Midsommar. they are great editions, and fit really well with the films and the studio's approach to all design / marketing / promotion - and its customers. :thumbs:

a big additional plus is they add in customs fees as part of their overseas postage, which makes overall postage eventually half that of other US retailers who do not take this into account when they ship internationally, and you end up paying twice as much in customs charges. looking at you, Mondo. :blackeye:

mine also arrived today, @PKAorange @Flloydo! :drool: could not agree more - i own this and also A24's The Green Knight and Midsommar. they are great editions, and fit really well with the films and the studio's approach to all design / marketing / promotion - and its customers. :thumbs:

a big additional plus is they add in customs fees as part of their overseas postage, which makes overall postage eventually half that of other US retailers who do not take this into account when they ship internationally, and you end up paying twice as much in customs charges. looking at you, Mondo. :blackeye:
I thought Mondo did the same? Amazon US does roo. But yeah I can’t fault A24s shop

never for me, at least, to date, and i've asked them to several times!
Tbf it’s been a while since I ordered from Mondo. But I thought my guardians game vinyl was all good. I rarely order direct from mondo anyway, used to make use of their free shipping weekend every November and that’s it

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Waiting for me when I got home!! Top notch release!!

I'd post some pics but @Flloydo nailed it with his (or her :naughty: ) pics...
I don’t want to take the joy away from anyone taking and posting pics. Go for it

I actually love taking and posting pics so I assume others are the same

Reactions: leelee17
Well looks like I’ll no longer be ordering from A24 except once a year on my birthday to get the free shipping perk because the costs have gone insane

My order in July, shipping cost $24.02 for a collectors edition and vinyl. Same 2 items 4 months later cost $81.11!!! What the actual f**k. Surely an error

July 2023

778EF251-0EC0-4556-AE3B-84CF5F222E93.jpeg

November 2023

4B9D7F6B-BCB5-43A2-989F-201239DA9898.jpeg

Just generated a fake order to the UK, postage now approx 40 dollars, up from approx 15 dollars...
:wtf:!! :oops:
I’ve had to email them to check it’s right and not a glitch. That’s nearly a $60 raise for the same 2 items a few months later. I don’t get it

For a vinyl (1 disc) and pin it’s $58.17 for shipping. It’s blowing my mind

My birthday isn’t until June so to get free shipping on one order is still half a year away, I’ll just have to build up some items and hope they don’t sell out Along with any new announcements I like until then. Or get a mate to register the membership and get him to order in jan. Wanted to place an order in jan for the talk to me vinyl but they can go f**k themselves with those shipping costs

Reactions: leelee17
They use Passport Global Shipping who collect & pay import duties (and technically act as the seller ). The vat on a $90 order is £14 , which would leave around £5 for shipping & profit . They were either chancing it with customs and got caught , or realised that their business model made no money . It does appear they’ve over corrected though.

I’ve had to email them to check it’s right and not a glitch. That’s nearly a $60 raise for the same 2 items a few months later. I don’t get it

For a vinyl (1 disc) and pin it’s $58.17 for shipping. It’s blowing my mind

My birthday isn’t until June so to get free shipping on one order is still half a year away, I’ll just have to build up some items and hope they don’t sell out Along with any new announcements I like until then. Or get a mate to register the membership and get him to order in jan. Wanted to place an order in jan for the talk to me vinyl but they can go f**k themselves with those shipping costs
I don’t remember when their collector’s edition bluray sold out last time, i feel like since Midsommar sell out/restock everything was always in stock. That being said, I would look into buying those on ebay. Considering those are not sold out, they will be sold for very close to retail and shipping will probabe significantly cheaper for you.
Actually, it might make sense to do groupbuys for their stuff now, since this shipping is just insanity

I don’t remember when their collector’s edition bluray sold out last time, i feel like since Midsommar sell out/restock everything was always in stock. That being said, I would look into buying those on ebay. Considering those are not sold out, they will be sold for very close to retail and shipping will probabe significantly cheaper for you.
Actually, it might make sense to do groupbuys for their stuff now, since this shipping is just insanity

I’ve got a few things from the bay anyway like the lamb 4K but mostly I order a few things at a time from A24 because the shipping cost didn’t double everytime you add an item And their customer service is great. I’ve bought sh!t loads from them over the past 2 years. From physical media, vinyl, figures, pins, bags etc. 1 item was always quite high with passport/shipping but a few more items it works out ok.

Yeah Midsommar and the green knight vinyl both sold out and then came back but it’s rare the physical media actually sell out. Think there’s a Blu Ray and vinyl that so far hasn’t come back