everything is shot to hell

Glen-BoB

Grampie Blu-Clan
Jan 28, 2009
Dartmouth, NS, CaNaDa
so as most of you know my PS3 has recently died and I just sent it back for servicing this week. my bride and I have a collection of over 1000 dvd's and blu-rays so when it comes to watching movies we want to watch it's usually never a problem. well last night it was. After watching the Cannonball run last week we both had the urge to see the sequel. guess what, we don't wone that one. it's 8:30 and most of the stores here close at 9 so off we go to find this freakin movie. NO DICE. can't find it anywhere. We head home feeling slightly defeated and start looking to the collection for something else. we decide on "Romancing the Stone". dig it out and put it in the DVD player only to get an error on the player. put another movie in...same thing. GDAMMIT! now we have nothing to watch movies on AT ALL in the living room. Well we had to goto movies on demand since there was nothing on PPV that interested us. We settled for Caddyshack since that came up earlier in the evening.

Anyway, I NEED MY PS3 BACK!!!!

Ah, dude I'm sorry... I've been through that 2 times now, which is why I'm getting a new PS3 and then a standalone player after that.

My prayers are with you... *single tear rolls down cheek*

That sucks G-bob. Man, when it rains it pours over there in Canada huh? lol''

I actually think my PS3 is about to brick. The fan has been blowing like crazy the last week and it's been actiing really strange.

maybe its dusty

We do have a ton of dust out here in Arizona, but I took the vacuum to that thing and sucked it like a wild *****...well, you get the idea.

and, it's been doing the same thing. I've never had the fan this overworked, and it's been going like this for a week now. The other day, it just shut off on it own, then later that same night I couldn't even turn it off unless I used the power off button at the back. Just seems like something's going on.

We do have a ton of dust out here in Arizona, but I took the vacuum to that thing and sucked it like a wild *****...well, you get the idea.

and, it's been doing the same thing. I've never had the fan this overworked, and it's been going like this for a week now. The other day, it just shut off on it own, then later that same night I couldn't even turn it off unless I used the power off button at the back. Just seems like something's going on.

shut off on it's own? that's how my problem started about 3 days before it wouldn't come on AT ALL!!!

shut off on it's own? that's how my problem started about 3 days before it wouldn't come on AT ALL!!!

you gotta be kidding me B-bob. Well, at least I still have the best buy warranty until christmas time. Maybe I'll get me a new ps3 that will last another 2-3 years after that.:scat:

Actually, i just hope it doesn't kill over.