Evil Dead 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 5, 2018 (original) - December 12, 2022 (reprint)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99 (original) - £26.99 (reprint)

11827041-1224597016519721.jpg

Last edited:
Mine tried to take payment too, but I just don't have the money atm and it isn't due until the 12lth. I don't even know if I like the movie I have never seen it.
huh-confused.gif

Why did you order it then :shipped:

Anyway Zavvi emailed me to let me know they upgraded my delivery.
My order will now be delivered on the 5th instead of 4th
[Insert gif from above]

Last edited:
View attachment 546193
Why did you order it then :shipped:

Anyway Zavvi emailed me to let me know they upgraded my delivery.
My order will now be delivered on the 5th instead of 4th
[Insert gif from above]
Well I know its a cult classic. Lots of people love it, the steelbook looks awesome and I enjoyed the first one. I will watch the second one soon lol.

Mine tried to take payment too, but I just don't have the money atm and it isn't due until the 12lth. I don't even know if I like the movie I have never seen it.
Zavvi sometimes take payment 2 or even 3 weeks before release date if they get delivery of stock

Retailers often get delivery of stock weeks before release date and unless there is a release date restriction in place by distributor (Not to be available in hand with customers before release date) they can dispatch orders as soon as they have the stock
When there is a release date restriction in place it's listed on the delivery the retailer gets from the supplier

You got early delivery of Pulp Fiction even though that has a release date December 5th

Some retailers keep to release date even when they get early delivery of stock even when a release don't have a release date restriction example Amazon

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Zavvi sometimes take payment 2 or even 3 weeks before release date if they get delivery of stock

Retailers often get delivery of stock weeks before release date and unless there is a release date restriction in place by distributor (Not to be available in hand with customers before release date) they can dispatch orders as soon as they have the stock
When there is a release date restriction in place it's listed on the delivery the retailer gets from the supplier

You got early delivery of Pulp Fiction even though that has a release date December 5th

Some retailers keep to release date even when they get early delivery of stock even when a release don't have a release date restriction example Amazon
I know that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Why then was you surprised by Zavvi taking payment a few weeks before release date if you already know that :p :rofl:
I mean I was surprised but like it isn't unprecedented. But still it isn't the norm. I usually expect payment anything from the Monday before. Funnily enough I just came into an unexpected £100 and even though I should have paid for the I decided to get the Monsterverse set cos I have wanted it since last year and it only cost me £47 with next day shipping lol.

I mean I was surprised but like it isn't unprecedented. But still it isn't the norm. I usually expect payment anything from the Monday before. Funnily enough I just came into an unexpected £100 and even though I should have paid for the I decided to get the Monsterverse set cos I have wanted it since last year and it only cost me £47 with next day shipping lol.
An unexpected £100?

Sounds like you’re renting yourself out...

Evri said they attempted to deliver mine last night', lying bastard's as I was in
Royal mail are just as effing bad. Had my sonic due yesterday. Saying on tracking it was being delivered yesterday. 2pm get an update saying we are sorry but the address on the package does not accept deliveries today... Like ***** please its my ******* home address.

Mine said great news upgraded delivery, then last night I got unexpected problem and may be delayed! They’re just making it up to keep the money and shove them into one big round. Royal Mail deserve to go bust. Nearly 10 percent pay rise in these times and they are still striking! everybody should switch over to other companies as it’s only eBay that keeps it going anyway.

Royal mail are just as effing bad. Had my sonic due yesterday. Saying on tracking it was being delivered yesterday. 2pm get an update saying we are sorry but the address on the package does not accept deliveries today... Like ***** please its my ******* home address.
It's starting to really backup now, with Zavvi sending them RM48 they have zero chance of moving for ages (RM24 will be prioritised). My stuff hasn't been picked up for a few days so definately won't get them delivered next week, and then again more strikes, posting rates are going up in time for christmas while the backlog increases, and now the other couriers are starting to not cope like dpd and evri.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
It's starting to really backup now, with Zavvi sending them RM48 they have zero chance of moving for ages (RM24 will be prioritised). My stuff hasn't been picked up for a few days so definately won't get them delivered next week, and then again more strikes, posting rates are going up in time for christmas while the backlog increases, and now the other couriers are starting to not cope like dpd and evri.
Yeah these strikes are starting to get on my tits now. The government really needs to actually address it.

Yeah these strikes are starting to get on my tits now. The government really needs to actually address it.
I've sent some parcels as well with tracking, and they are not showing up on the royal mail site now, been like this for two days with this message "Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference, Please try again tomorrow" , so i've no idea what that means, the "sender preparing item" bit won't even show like normal.

I've sent some parcels as well with tracking, and they are not showing up on the royal mail site now, been like this for two days with this message "Sorry, we're currently unable to confirm the status of your item with reference, Please try again tomorrow" , so i've no idea what that means, the "sender preparing item" bit won't even show like normal.
Yeah I have like 4 things in transit. But honestly now that Road House is dispatched I really have stopped caring about anything else at all. I am so ******* excited.