Ex Machina (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Apr 21, 2012
France
Release date: October 6, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €22.99

91r+xjbcyIL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine just arrived. Been looking forward to this as I was late for the uk version. This is a beautiful steel! Beautifully embossed with the white and silver perfectly complimenting each other. And with a top notch gloss finish. Definitely in the running for my steelbook of the year!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: movieknight
Mine arrived in a tight cardstock envelope with no protection whatsoever. There were a number of small dings all over. I complained to Amazon and they ended up shipping me another one in the same terrible packaging. Thankfully, the second one was in much better shape with only one ding. Still a bit annoyed at the way they shipped, though, and I'm afraid of whether my more expensive Mad Max Steelbook is going to come in similar packaging.

Very nice looking Steelbook, though, but there's something that seems off to me... I just can't place what it is. I kinda sorta want to get the Mondo one now. LOL

Picked a copy up in Le Clerc when in France last week as I missed the UK version due to lack of funds. Decent price with the current exchange rate too :D