Expendables 4 Giveaway

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey all

Giveaway for Expendables 4, out now !

If you live outside of USA I’ll ship it to @apsmith21 and you can combine with a future group buy.

If you live in the USA and win then I’ll get it to you asap!

Reply with your favorite actor from the Expendables franchise !

Attachments

• IMG_6467.jpeg
    IMG_6467.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 95
Hey all

Giveaway for Expendables 4, out now !

If you live outside of USA I’ll ship it to @apsmith21 and you can combine with a future group buy.

If you live in the USA and win then I’ll get it to you asap!

Reply with your favorite actor from the Expendables franchise !
For me, it's Sylvester Stallone. But I think all the other actors who have appeared in the Expendables films, have done a fine job in their roles. But again, Sylvester Stallone is my favorite actor from the Expendables franchise. Without him, there would have never been an Expendables franchise for us to enjoy. Thanks!

Stallone in the expendables, Arnold outside of the movies. Which steelbook is that pictured and in the competition? I wasn’t too keen on the crow steel given it wouldn’t match the other Uk steels I have well. I’d prefer that one. Would love to win one. Thanks for the giveaway.

Congrats @spookz
I will mail this to @apsmith21 as it appears you are in the UK.

Not sure if you are a regular buyer of his USA group buys , but if so he will throw it in, if not perhaps look for upcoming GB of his to participate in and then it'll get thrown in when ready to ship.

Wow …. Thank you so much. I have never won anything before, so this is a great surprise. Many thanks. Travelled up to Scotland today to visit family for Christmas, so this is the icing on the cake. Merry Christmas to you all and all the best for 2024. I will see what GBs there are and see if I can tie it in with something else. Thanks again. Greatly appreciated.

Wow …. Thank you so much. I have never won anything before, so this is a great surprise. Many thanks. Travelled up to Scotland today to visit family for Christmas, so this is the icing on the cake. Merry Christmas to you all and all the best for 2024. I will see what GBs there are and see if I can tie it in with something else. Thanks again. Greatly appreciated.
Congratulations @spookz . Nice win. Thanks again @Wreck for your kindness.

Reactions: spookz
Stallone in the expendables, Arnold outside of the movies. Which steelbook is that pictured and in the competition? I wasn’t too keen on the crow steel given it wouldn’t match the other Uk steels I have well. I’d prefer that one. Would love to win one. Thanks for the giveaway.
Would still appreciate an answer to this if anyone can help. I can’t find a thread for that specific steel at the top. Thanks.