UK
Release date: March 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: fnac.com
Price: EUR 19.71

1507-1 (24).jpg

Last edited:
hope this is the matching black case

I don't think they will

2001 had a seperate release to the black cases and 2001 has not been announced with these so I think they will have different art

I would like the mask on the front like I think the Italian dvd.

Is that the black one that matches the shining, full metal jacket and a clockwork orange that we got from Zavvi?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This is one of my fave films of all time, and maybe even my fave Kubrick film. There is so much going on in this film, that even if you had a road map, you still wouldn't see every little detail in this film, it's mind blowing how much idetail is packed into every little scene & shot of this film.

Anyway...the wait was too long for me, so I ended up grabbing that standard Blu Ray to tide me over. It reply Would be great if Zavvi released this as part of the matching set but It's whatever, I'll probably just end up picking up the steel for this because I love this film so much

View attachment 205462 View attachment 205463 This is one of my fave films of all time, and maybe even my fave Kubrick film. There is so much going on in this film, that even if you had a road map, you still wouldn't see every little detail in this film, it's mind blowing how much idetail is packed into every little scene & shot of this film.

Anyway...the wait was too long for me, so I ended up grabbing that standard Blu Ray to tide me over. It reply Would be great if Zavvi released this as part of the matching set but It's whatever, I'll probably just end up picking up the steel for this because I love this film so much
I wish I knew why that particular title never made the leap to steelbook with all the other black ones. Obviously they were a set.

I finally saw this for the first time about 2 months ago.. for whatever reason, I just hadn't ever bothered to watch it.
Still not sure quite what to think about it overall, but I'm glad I finally saw it.