Premium Supporter
Feb 9, 2013
Germany
Release date: May 15, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €13.99

71PVNMC66PL._SL500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same art front and back???? The image looks really badly misplaced on the back without a title.

Its NOT the SAME art on front and back. If you look closely the back art is actually a mirror image of the front , with travolta and cage faces swapped around which is actually a very clever representation of the theme of the movie. I actually like that.

On a separate note can we please have confirmation on whether any embossing/debossing and whether gloss or matte finish.

Reactions: Sam Crow
I have this steelbook today in my hand.
Nothing spctaculat.
simple metallic effeckt on the faces, mat finish and the glass is spott gloss.

That artwork on the back is a shame, its pretty unprofesionell. Have Disney Germany no talened designers ?

I hope Zavvi make a steelbook and a new steelbook for the Rock with the theatrical poster as artwork and a embossed title.

Reactions: BookofSteel
So close and yet so far, if this had debossing this would have killed it. I might still get it when price drops and swap the back cover with my blufans version. ( I know that's sacrilage to certain collectors!):hilarious:

On the fence for this. But debating between German and blufans version. Quite a difference in price :confused:

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk 2

Quite a difference in quality aswell by the look of it. The choice of rear artwork on both Steelbooks is where it let's itself down IMO.

Reactions: keyjey