Face/Off (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 2, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on August 8, at 12 PM - UK time)
Price: £14.99

image-jpg.180224

Last edited:
I was quite wrong about this when I posted a while ago "Is this the worst U.K. steelbook since the beginning?" (or something to that effect) as it's not bad at all and I prefer it to one of my other new arrivals - "Gone in 60 Seconds" - which also arrived today.
Of course it shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as you know which one (the ever so slightly rude one) but the one good thing or rather the only good thing about this edition is the way the shattered glass shards are picked out in shiny metallic paint which is quite effective :thumbs:
No 'bossing and a really quite dark title.
6/10

I was quite wrong about this when I posted a while ago "Is this the worst U.K. steelbook since the beginning?" (or something to that effect) as it's not bad at all and I prefer it to one of my other new arrivals - "Gone in 60 Seconds" - which also arrived today.
Of course it shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as you know which one (the ever so slightly rude one) but the one good thing or rather the only good thing about this edition is the way the shattered glass shards are picked out in shiny metallic paint which is quite effective :thumbs:
No 'bossing and a really quite dark title.
6/10

6/10 for this - are you fricking serious??? What do you give BluFans releases... 200/10???

To be fair though the shattered glass is kinda symbolic of the state of UK exclusives ;)

Reactions: JCC and luke98
And that, me old china, is why you'll only find me on U.K. threads for U.K. steelbooks . . .

As a long-standing fan of metal packaging I'd rather own this film in a steelbook than in a blue plastic case :)
There's also the feeling that the less good steels, such as this one and its companion "Gone in 60 Seconds", make me appreciate the better ones all the more (such as this week's "Hitchhiker's Guide . . .") and there are a LOT of decent U.K. steels out there no matter what anyboby says.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
And that, me old china, is why you'll only find me on U.K. threads for U.K. steelbooks . . .

As a long-standing fan of metal packaging I'd rather own this film in a steelbook than in a blue plastic case :)
There's also the feeling that the less good steels, such as this one and its companion "Gone in 60 Seconds", make me appreciate the better ones all the more (such as this week's "Hitchhiker's Guide . . .") and there are a LOT of decent U.K. steels out there no matter what anyboby says.

Agree well said, it is up to you wish you choose to purchase :)

Still end up buying this because I missed the blufans version. They should had Travolta and cage front and back would be nice