Fall of Gods (MOOD Visuals)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE: March 2015
PRICE: $45 (standard hardcover) / $150 (deluxe signed hardcover)
ORDER: Kickstarter (campaign ends Oct. 22, 2014 at 10:47AM EST)

Fall.png

Fall of Gods is an illustrated book inspired by Norse mythology, following Vali, a warrior haunted by his past, but who has found peace in the arms of a woman. For years he has lived far from society, tending to his farm and trying to forget the battles he fought…and the crimes he committed. But one day his love disappears, and he must set out to find her. He will once again have to face the creatures of Jotunheim and the powerful Aesir. Suddenly, the man he thought he had buried deep down inside has risen to the surface once more...and he comes seeking vengeance.

Fall of Gods is all about love for Norse heritage. It’s made with a desire to reinvent the mythology and come up with a new and exiting story that captures the essence of the brutal world within the old north. It unfolds in a fantastic universe inspired by Scandinavian nature, with an epic scale and inherent drama. The book will be anchored by detailed illustrations like the ones you see on this page.

Fall1.jpg

Fall2.jpg

Fall3.jpg

Fall4.jpg

Fall5.jpg

Fall6.jpg

Fall7.jpg

I backed this project last night and I simply can not wait for it! It comes from MOOD Visuals in Denmark who've worked on the Hitman video game series.

It currently sits at $94,812 pledged... it's more than doubled its goal! If it reaches $95,000 within the next 2 hours, I free soundtrack will be thrown in. So pumped to own this! :D

Due to demand, MOOD Visuals is allowing pre-orders for the book (both the standard and deluxe editions) outside of Kickstarter, but the pre-order will only run until April 10th. If anyone is interested, you can pre-order HERE.

@bloodsnake007 - You want this, bud! :p

Just received my copy a couple days ago and it's AWESOME! It's too bad that no Ninjas took notice of it during its original Kickstarter run.

Here's an unboxing video of the package that I received: