Fan Expo Canada 2017 - Aug. 31 to Sept. 3

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
FEC17-header.png

This weekend in Toronto, I'll be attending Fan Expo Canada on behalf of the Ninja Army. @rj531 will also be attending and on Sunday, a meet-up with @AlienKing and (possibly) @SavageAmusement is planned.

For the full celebrity guest list, visit here.

Stay tuned to the HDN homepage for coverage this weekend. Any meet-up photos, I'll post here in this thread. :thumbs:

Fan Expo Canada is once again going down in Toronto, Ontario, and over 100,000+ film fans, anime enthusiasts, and gamers will storm the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in the city’s downtown over the weekend. This year’s show highlights many beloved franchises and new works such as THOR: RAGNAROK, STAR TREK: DISCOVERY, STRANGER THINGS, TRAVELLERS, and Stephen King’s IT, as well as brands such PlayStation, Nintendo, Xbox, WB Games Hasbro, Mattel, and more!

Below is a photo gallery showcasing some of the Expo’s show floor. Enjoy!

giphy.gif

Erik Larsen, Image Comics co-founder and creator of Savage Dragon

giphy.gif

HDN Ninjas ‘tridon’ and ‘rj531’ meet!

Continue reading...

I had a great lunch with @AlienKing and @SavageAmusement today. We chatted about our favourite films, the old days of DVD SteelBooks, going broke pre-ordering premium SteelBooks, favourite cheesy movies, slipcovers... all over some delicious Italian food. You guys were great! Let's do it again some time! :thumbs:

IMG_0404.JPG

I love this! :drool: :notworthy: :woot: Hopefully one day I can meet the GREAT @rj531! :thumbs: :cool:

She's definitely awesome, man!

Gentlemen, it was an absolute pleasure meeting both of you earlier today. I wish Jane could have joined us; I would have liked to meet her too. Next time you're here in Toronto, drop me a line or text if you want to hang out and maybe catch a movie, go to a restaurant or have some beer/food at my place (I get to show off my movie room hehe).

Gentlemen, it was an absolute pleasure meeting both of you earlier today. I wish Jane could have joined us; I would have liked to meet her too. Next time you're here in Toronto, drop me a line or text if you want to hang out and maybe catch a movie, go to a restaurant or have some beer/food at my place (I get to show off my movie room hehe).

I'd love to see that movie room! Sounds like a plan, man. It was seriously great talking with both of you today.

• Thanks
Reactions: SavageAmusement
amazing coverage @tridon ! props to your Bro as well. sorry to missed meeting both of you @AlienKing and @SavageAmusement ..looks like a fun time! hope you got back safe in TBay Ken. I will brave the severe thunderstorm warning here in TO tonight for my flight back...

I got back a-okay yesterday evening. Straight from the convention to the airport. At least I got to sit beside Adam Kubert in the airport. Safe travels, Jane!