snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 20th, 2014
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £19.99
Notes: Matte finish, spot gloss on title, debossed border, embossed title and MICKEY, back cover and inside artwork, 1-disc edition

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10847258-1382109664-86131.jpg

10847258-1382109664-86135.jpg

10847258-1382109664-86066.jpg

10847258-1382109664-86140.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 395
Last edited by a moderator:
The Magical Quest with Mickey Mouse on Super Nintendo is awesome cause it showcases Mickey in his magical outfit throwing spells. :cool: Very Cool

Looking at it again I think it would look nice with a matte outer and all the stuff in the middle characters etc in the gloss.

Love the artwork. Definitely gonna be buying this one :)

The artwork for this looks great in my opinion but it really needs vibrant colours and a glossy finish to make it work.

Agreed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tono06
I have seen Fantasia....

wasnt one of those typical banal yarns from disney either, from what i remember... ..its a classical music "movement" or "symphony" set to cool animation of mickey mouse the noob messin with some wizards wand (lol)

dont think i saw it all as a kid, but it was pretty cool from what i remember. About as close to Art as Disney ever got maybe, eh? ...Makes u wonder how they sliped this one past the marketing execs at the time :movie:

They dont make em like this anymore, thats for sure :dead:

Very nice. Maybe a tad too much Mickey Mouse (Maybe one of the other shorts on the back? Inside is perfect). Would some golden embossed Title be too much to ask? :3

I have seen Fantasia....

wasnt one of those typical banal yarns from disney either, from what i remember... ..its a classical music "movement" or "symphony" set to cool animation of mickey mouse the noob messin with some wizards wand (lol)

dont think i saw it all as a kid, but it was pretty cool from what i remember. About as close to Art as Disney ever got maybe, eh? ...Makes u wonder how they sliped this one past the marketing execs at the time :movie:

They dont make em like this anymore, thats for sure :dead:

Mickey is just one part (and not the best in my opinion). My favorite is Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite and then the dancing hippos are hilarious :hilarious: