Fantastic 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #33) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 9, 2016 (E1, E2) - June 30, 2016 (E3 HardBox)
Purchase link: E1 - E2 - E3
Price:
799 CZK (Individual editions) - 1799 CZK (HardBox)
Notes: E1 (400 copies) - E2 (400 copies) - E3 (500 copies HardBox, E1+E2)
Group buys: hosted by @carllenc - E1 (Full Slip) - E2 (Lenti) - E3 (HardBox)
LIVE this coming Friday March 25 at 10 AM (UK time). Find out your local timing via THIS LINK

Edition #1 | Edition #2

12499336_1311529005530317_485797764_o.jpg12722601_1311529518863599_1796731282_o.jpg

Edition #3

F4_BOX.jpg12873409_1311529728863578_842029262_o.jpg

From FAC Facebook page:

Dear FAC collectors,

we would like to inform you that we have THE FANTASTIC FOUR FAC editions in approval process.

Thank you for your patience, it will worth it. We believe that we could show you more in coming days smile emoticon

We have started working on projects HITMAN Agent 47 and MAZE RUNNER: The Scorch Trials.

FA Team

Last edited:
I'm kinda looking forward to this, don't stone me for this but the film is not the rancid mess it's made out to be (but it's not fantastic by any means).
Feel sorry for Trank in a way you kind of get a feeling of what he was trying to do but also you can see where the studio got involved. Would it have been better film. if Trank had been left to it, who knows.
There were things I liked Tone, cronenberg body horror element, Ben Grimm. But then there thing that missed the mark Doom, Thing not wearing pants, but biggest is I didn't buy them as a family the way they are in the comics.
I'm on the side of the fence that says it goes to Marvel but the shape it's been left I'm not sure anyone would want want to see another FF film even if it's in the MCU.
Anyway FAC seem to turn lead to gold and I'm sure the Beauty shot will be Fantastic!

Reactions: monsterzebra
I don't know how you can say it isn't worth a quid.

The film was good up to the point the went to the other dimension then it went wayward. It's not a good film but it's definitely not a bad movie. It's not green lantern bad

Wow, now i am really doubting... Do i follow my collector's heart and buy this, or follow my movie-lover heart and skip this very very bad movie... Ghostrider and Elektra i thought had at least some potential, and i have fun watching them. I can't imagine ever re-watching fantastic four...

What to do... What to do...

Wow, now i am really doubting... Do i follow my collector's heart and buy this, or follow my movie-lover heart and skip this very very bad movie... Ghostrider and Elektra i thought had at least some potential, and i have fun watching them. I can't imagine ever re-watching fantastic four...

What to do... What to do...

Wow, so you're saying Daredevil and Elektra were better than FF? I wasn't happy with FF as well, but i don't know how everyone can say it's the worst movie ever, total crap, and so on...
I mean it didn't come up to what i expected, but it was a pretty decent sci-fi movie after all... in my opinion. :)

Wow, so you're saying Daredevil and Elektra were better than FF? I wasn't happy with FF as well, but i don't know how everyone can say it's the worst movie ever, total crap, and so on...
I mean it didn't come up to what i expected, but it was a pretty decent sci-fi movie after all... in my opinion. :)

Daredevil and elektra were definately not good movies. But the directing and script of those movies, although flawed, were much better than FF. The script and tone were absolutely terrible in my opinion. Though the acting wasn't that terrible. But from the "one year later" moment the movie went downhill so bad story-wise.
But i agree that it is not the atrocity that some people claim it to be.