Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #45 - Blufans) [China]

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

Due to limited nature, this GB will be ran by "reply" entry and then you will be invoiced to pay if you are in the top names. Exact time is posted. My alarm will be set, thus thread will open within 2 minutes or exact time of said time. (obviously I plan to make live on the exact same!) Friday, July 12th , 4PM CST USA
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ald-4k-3d-2d-blu-ray-steelbook-boxset.102713/

Note: WWA Steelbook, 3 Discs (4K+3D+2D disc with extended version)

beast2-oab-box.jpgbeast2-oab-doublelenti.jpgbeast2-oab-fullslip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this, have the first from Blufans so I was counting on them continuing with this. Even though I thought the film was a little bit of a let down.

hopefully print run to match the first one as well and none of these silly 2000's

basil :thumbs:
Funny you should mention that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: The first one had a print run of precisely 2000... so yeah, I'm sorry but that's just too funny.
So you see? There is nothing silly about 2000. 2000 is plenty. Look at Manta and their print run for the first, also 2000 and not sold out yet.

Funny you should mention that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: The first one had a print run of precisely 2000... so yeah, I'm sorry but that's just too funny.
So you see? There is nothing silly about 2000. 2000 is plenty. Look at Manta and their print run for the first, also 2000 and not sold out yet.

huge_roll_eyes.gif