Sep 2, 2014
Kent, UK
Release date: 14th December 2015
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £19.99

image.jpg

01-79838.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this from HMV to continue my large marvel collection and I just didn't hate this film, yes it had its issues but it wasn't as bad as people said. I enjoyed it and love Miles Teller :drool:

Same here, got it on the cheap to add to my Marvel collection. It's not the worst film I've seen, me and my son enjoyed. Just need Fox to release FF: Rise of the Silver Surfer Steelbook now & Sony to release Punisher Warzone Steelbook just to make Marvel collection a little better.

Reactions: Flash
Nice-looking steelbook :thumbs: . . . and happy to order it today for GBP 9.99 from Xtra-visionUK :)Yes, hardly a good match for the 2005 original film steelbook released two years ago buy hey ho no matter.
images

EDIT 6/5/16: Finally arrived today from Xtra-vision.UK and really nice item it is too (lot nicer than many IMHO) and don't object in the slightest to paying what I paid for it :happy:

Last edited:
decent price, but can never pay £9.99 for it
now if it were 2 for £10, I'm be all over it lol

Think there is a code to make it £8.99 somewhere

I thought about getting it but considering xtra vision had return of the jedi for under £7 I think safe to assume this will go cheaper. I'm in no rush but would like to add it to my marvel collection at some point

Reactions: charleybusko